Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you listen to Aphex Twin?

@Zettabhai is literally Ryan gosling irl though
I was listening to that video earlier this morning and it made me want to check how many people my age are still virgins.

4%

That's it.

All of the girls have already had sex, probably at least a thousand times with several people (oral counts). It's laughable.

I guarantee the entirety of that 4% are men except for a mere few.

I was listening to that video earlier this morning and it made me want to check how many people my age are still virgins.

4%

That's it.

All of the girls have already had sex, probably at least a thousand times with several people (oral counts). It's laughable.

View attachment 1175138

I guarantee the entirety of that 4% are men except for a mere few.
Most of the hoes in this video are flat-out subhuman. I do not give a shit what they do. Unless you show me a female who I actually find attractive engaging in such acts, it doesn't phase me in the slightest.

@Zettabhai is literally Ryan Gosling irl though
@Aubrey Porter this has been a known fact among highly reputable users on incels.is for years before your blEW ass crawled out of the woodwork
It's incredibly sad that I ran out of Blade Runner 2049 avis. I liked having that as a shtick.

Most of the hoes in this video are flat-out subhuman. I do not give a shit what they do. Unless you show me a female who I actually find attractive engaging in such acts, it doesn't phase me in the slightest.
The 4th was the best looking.

No. I've seen some of his other films and I already know the plot.
Ah. Which one is your favorite? My favorite goosekino would indubitably be BR2049.

Ah. Which one is your favorite? My favorite goosekino would indubitably be BR2049.
I would have to say Drive. Not to be unnecessarily critical but most of his movies strike me as unappealing, his acting is impeccable but it seems like he is always pictured in lesser films out of the limelight (excluding Barbie of course). I'd love to see what Martin Scorsese could do with him.

The Nice Guys and All Good Things seem entertaining.

I would have to say Drive. Not to be unnecessarily critical but most of his movies strike me as unappealing, his acting is impeccable but it seems like he is always pictured in lesser films out of the limelight (excluding Barbie of course). I'd love to see what Martin Scorsese could do with him.

higashiyama kobeni and driver (chainsaw man and 1 more) drawn by francisco_mon

people have compared Kobeni to Ryan Gosling

-drives a car
-skilled fighter
-people look at them and say "they're literally me!"

I've never actually seen Drive, I just assume Ryan Gosling played himself in that movie

I would have to say Drive.
Understandable. That would be my third favorite goosekino, Lars and the Real Girl being second. My main qualm with Drive is having to bear witness to the protagonist's cuckish inclinations, especially with the familial context of his love interest. If that aspect was omitted, then it would be higher up.
Not to be unnecessarily critical but most of his movies strike me as unappealing
Agreed. All of them are, aside from the three that I listed.
his acting is impeccable
Agreed. His acting was at it's peak in Blade Runner 2049, however, since he was the focal point.
but it seems like he is always pictured in lesser films out of the limelight (excluding Barbie of course)
This is true. Although he was recently casted as the main character for the Project Hail Mary adaption, have you read it? It's not going to be a big film though. I could be wrong, considering the books popularity.
I'd love to see what Martin Scorsese could do with him.
Absolutely.
I haven't watched them, they didn't peak my interest.

Last edited:
Project Hail Mary having a goodreads rating of 4.5/5 is fucking lolfuel. There needs to be a new book rating site hidden from the purview of kiddos and women.

Project Hail Mary having a goodreads rating of 4.5/5 is fucking lolfuel. There needs to be a new book rating site hidden from the purview of kiddos and women.
Have you read the book? It looks insipid and generic, unlike Solaris and Roadside Picnic. Those Russians know what elements constitute science fiction very well.
My main qualm with Drive is having to bear witness to the protagonist's cuckish inclinations, especially with the familial context of his love interest.
It was painful watching the father retake his position as principal caretaker and breadwinner of the family in the film, especially when he thanked Ryan for holding the house down so-to-speak. It didn't bother me when he died, his character came off as vain and inconsiderate whereas Ryan, not even being the genetic father, was more thoughtful and benevolent. It was cucked that he was going after a single mother though; when a man reaches thirty he'll settle for single mothers if he refused to before.

Have you read the book? It looks insipid and generic, unlike Solaris and Roadside Picnic. Those Russians know what elements constitute science fiction very well.
It is unbelievably generic and utterly incomparable to Solaris and Roadside Picnic. It starts off slightly interesting but then quickly ebbs and relegates to a completely forgettable and foreseeable story, chock-full of sci-fi clichés. The story itself centers around the most implausible mcguffin ever to exist too. It is beyond insipid and compounded with tons of eye-rolling Reddit humor and le epic science moments. There is fundamentally nothing to that book, it's substanceless.

Last edited:
It is unbelievably generic and utterly incomparable to Solaris and Roadside Picnic. It starts off slightly interesting but then quickly ebbs and relegates to a completely forgettable and foreseeable story, chock-full of sci-fi clichés. The story itself centers around the most implausible mcguffin ever to exist too. It is beyond insipid and compounded with tons of eye-rolling Reddit humor and le epic science moments. There is fundamentally nothing to that book, it's substanceless.
What else have you read?

Science-fiction wise?
Hyperion, Dune, Foundation, The Expanse, The Sprawl Trilogy, Old Mans War, etc.
I haven't read much science fiction. Have you read the Sorrows of Young Werther, Notes From The Underground, or Michel Houllebecq? The incel-themed books, I would count Wurthering Heights among them had Heathcliff not married Isabella out of vehement spite for her brother. Silas Marner: The Weaver of Ravelow is thematic of inceldom.

There is also Incel, a graphic novel.

I haven't read much science fiction. Have you read the Sorrows of Young Werther, Notes From The Underground, or Michel Houllebecq? The incel-themed books, I would count Wurthering Heights among them had Heathcliff not married Isabella out of vehement spite for her brother.

I've read the brothers karamazov (its got smerdyakov), whatever, and wuthering heights. I found wuthering heights to be inadvertently hilarious though.

I've read the brothers karamazov (its got smerdyakov), whatever, and wuthering heights. I found wuthering heights to be inadvertently hilarious though.
Right, when Heathcliff intentionally sabatoged the education of Earnshaw and made him an idiot through glib praise, when Heathcliff coerced his son to court Cathy, when Linton would casually demean Cathy, when smacked Cathy Linton thrice and went on to have her maid locked away. Lockwood's final remark left an impression on me: who could imagine unquiet slumbers in that quiet earth?

It gave a sense of closure, like the characters found peace in death and their past rife with abuse, subterfuge, and unforgivable loathing finally ceased alongside them.

How old are you? You are well-read.

It's incredibly sad that I ran out of Blade Runner 2049 avis. I liked having that as a shtick.
Ran out? Why can’t you just use your old ones

Blade Runner 2049 era Zettacel was a whole different nigga ngl
Download Cold Emoji [Iphone IOS Emoji PNG]

I haven't read much science fiction. Have you read the Sorrows of Young Werther, Notes From The Underground, or Michel Houllebecq? The incel-themed books, I would count Wurthering Heights among them had Heathcliff not married Isabella out of vehement spite for her brother. Silas Marner: The Weaver of Ravelow is thematic of inceldom.

I've bookmarked these. Obviously, I'm aware of Dostoevsky's other works, especially Notes From The Underground. But I'm unaware of the rest.

>Xtal, Tha, Pulsewidth, Ageispolis, I, Green Calx, Heliosphan, We Are The Music Makers, Schottkey 7th Path, Ptolemy, Hedphelym, Delphium, Actium
Is there an album with a better 13 track opener? I don't think so.
Don't be ridiculous. Not to say he isn't talented, or lacks great LPs, but his pretentious fanbase almost ruins the music for me with their comparisons to Bach & Beethoven. There are many great electronic albums that are better than 85-92.

Don't be ridiculous.
Im clearly being frivolous and hyperbolic.
Not to say he isn't talented, or lacks great LPs, but his pretentious fanbase almost ruins the music for me with their comparisons to Bach & Beethoven.
I would never make a comparison. This would be comparing apples to oranges.
There are many great electronic albums that are better than 85-92.
I'd agree. But SAW gives me an experience unlike any other electronic album, not that this an attestment to its objective quality. But more so to my individual subjective enjoyment. I would never make the claim that it's objectively the best electronic record.

Right, when Heathcliff intentionally sabatoged the education of Earnshaw and made him an idiot through glib praise, when Heathcliff coerced his son to court Cathy, when Linton would casually demean Cathy, when smacked Cathy Linton thrice and went on to have her maid locked away.
Yes, exactly. The archaic prose and shakespearean-esque dialogue exacerbates the inadvertent humor within these scenes for me.
Lockwood's final remark left an impression on me: who could imagine unquiet slumbers in that quiet earth?
You would be reminisced to find any reader not left touched by that passage. Or I might be completely wrong, I haven't delved into any reviews or the consensus of the book.
It gave a sense of closure, like the characters found peace in death and their past rife with abuse, subterfuge, and unforgivable loathing finally ceased alongside them.
This is the correct extrapolation.
How old are you? You are well-read.
I'm in my non descript twenties. I assume you're in your thirties.

Last edited:
The archaic prose and shakespearean-esque dialogue
I loved the bucolic atmosphere and lofty delineations, and the prosaic writing elevated the sense of literary refinement suffusing the text. It was interesting how Emile Bronte decided to illustrate the story through the narratives of several characters, mainly in tandem with a redolent Mrs.Dean and an investigative Mr.Lockwood.
I'm in my non descript twenties. I assume you're in your thirties.
Twenty-five.

I loved the bucolic atmosphere and lofty delineations, and the prosaic writing elevated the sense of literary refinement suffusing the text. It was interesting how Emile Bronte decided to illustrate the story through the narratives of several characters, mainly in tandem with a redolent Mrs.Dean and an investigative Mr.Lockwood.
This reflection is well thought out and aptly written, capturing the essences of the novel perfectly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

They're overused and I'm an ever-changing specimen.

I am a broad pallet of colors.
We love a progressive queen :p

Last edited:
We love a progressive queen :p
I won't let the colors pile upon each other until they're black. There needs to be discernable epochs.

Do you know the context pertaining to the technicalities of that albums creation? It's fascinating shit.
I've never done a research on that tbh, i just like the album :(

I won't let the colors pile upon each other until they're black. There needs to be discernable epochs.
Have you played the Oreimo visual novel for PSP?

Twenty-five.
IMG 20240606 041531 1
IMG 20240606 043659

I just found out that my copy of Wuthering Heights is a low-cost edition printing from a mail-order book club during the Great Depression. But this is too pristine for the 20s, it has to be a 50s publication conservatively. But there's no dates anywhere.

Last edited:
View attachment 1175575View attachment 1175576
I just found out that my copy of Wuthering Heights is a low-cost edition printing from a mail-order book club during the Great Depression. But this is too pristine for the 20s, it has to be a 50s publication conservatively. But there's no dates anywhere.
>by Emily Bronte

A woman can’t create a worthwhile story wtf this can’t be

>by Emily Bronte

A woman can’t create a worthwhile story wtf this can’t be
The only female authors that I've checked out are Emily Bronte and Virginia Woolf. Both were good and had worthwhile stories, but these female authors are anachronistic and seldom to be found in an modern context.

The only female authors that I've checked out are Emily Bronte and Virginia Woolf. Both were good and had worthwhile stories, but these female authors are anachronistic and seldom to be found in an modern context.
I c. The BBC wrote about Virginia Woolf
KEKLEO, 3x

Last edited:
I c. The BBC wrote about Virginia Woolf :lul:

Zetta​

★★★★★
I ejaculated in a desk and that's why I'm so stoic
Joined Jun 8, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Searching

what is the hab searching for :feelswhere:

Zetta​

★★★★★
Joined Jun 8, 2023

the answers sway

Zetta​

★★★★★
Joined Jun 8, 2023

This thread will become Penislossus 5.0

This thread will become Penislossus 5.0
That would be kekfuel ngl. I actually like the idea of a penislossus discussion where instead of a group PM, it’s just a public thread lmao

That would be kekfuel ngl. I actually like the idea of a penislossus discussion where instead of a group PM, it’s just a public thread lmao
PMs are public threads for the mods anyway. However every penislosser has either ditched this forum or ascended (lookscel, coulan, diocel, bummerdrummer).

PMs are public threads for the mods anyway.
Very true
However every penislosser has either ditched this forum or ascended (lookscel, coulan, diocel, bummerdrummer).
Lookscel and Coulan are slaying too? ded fkn srs??

Absolutely brutal dude. Most of our clan ditched us for the mere chance at getting a whiff of coochie:feels::feels::feels:

Lookscel and Coulan ascended too? ded fkn srs??
Yes, dedlysrs. Coulan was lamenting, ad nauseum, on how over it was then the zeptosecond he attended university he got a social circle and a girlfriend. This may sound hyperbolic but this is ostensibly how it played out.

Last edited:
Yes, dedlysrs. Coulan was lamenting, ad nauseum, on how over it was then the zeptosecond he attended university he got a social circle and girlfriend. This may sound hyperbolic but this is ostensibly how it played out.
giphy.gif

@Coulan and @Diocel are living proof that sand niggers cannot be incel