Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like the movie Falling Down?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For those of you who haven't watched it, it's about an ordinary man tired of everyone's bullshit, in his daughter's birthday (he's divorced and has a restraining order) he's stuck in a traffic jam during summer in LA and he can't take it anymore and sort of goes ER.

It's very based, specially boomers love this movie because they relate so much with the main character kek. But it's not an incel movie because Michael Douglas is Chad tier
Tenor

they don't make no movies like that no more. it's marvel time :soy:

Never watched

I rented this movie as a kid, as Michael Douglas was in it. Felt total empathy and sorrow for everyone in this movie.

The "breakfast scene" was hilarious, although I have the opposite issue where I am too early for the lunch menu.

Other noteworthy movies in similar vein to Falling Down (1993)
- Rampage (2009)
- God Bless America (2011)
- Hobo with a shotgun (2011)

Last edited:
I rented this movie as a kid, as Michael Douglas was in it. Felt total empathy and sorrow for everyone in this movie.

The "breakfast scene" was hilarious, although I have the opposite issue where I am too early for the lunch menu.

- Rampage (2009)
I love the cinema scene in God bless America, those annoying retards laughing, talking and taking pics when the movie already started got what they deserved kek

Seen it 3 times I liked it

- Rampage (2009)

Overall I liked falling down but the breakfast scene was my least favorite. Anyone who’s worked in fast food can tell you that the employees must follow rules to a t, or else they’re fired. The guy that didn’t serve him breakfast wasn’t being a dick (even though he came across as one) , he was just following orders and he’d probably get fired
I get the characters rage at society but he should’ve let working people alone tbh

Guys don’t go boomER

Yep, I've watched it twice. I like the sad ending to be honest.

Douglas is def not Chad tier facially, in his youth htn but I wouldn't even say chadlite, but the standards were lower back then and a man like him wouldn't be considered good looking enough for a lead role like that

Loved this movie. If you like Michael Douglas check out "The Game" from 1999 it's amazing

No
It was some spastic retard going ER for the most retarded reasons. A power fantasy in trying to make the white collar wagie look cool

It was alright, not a movie I will rewatch often though

Never watched it mang. Should I watch it?

yeah cool move somewhat relatable