Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like motorcycles?

Do you like motorcycles?

• Total voters
racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I've been watching some yt videos of motorcycle drivers driving like maniacs and it looks like a good way to save time if you travel a lot (you can go very fast easily and can mingle in between the cars) but it seems to be very dangerous so idk. This is a hilarious compilation of them getting into accidents for the dumbest things:

View: https://youtu.be/O5zFogRxVI8
Total morons :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
my father was going to get me one

my bitch mom said no :feelskek:

currently saving money to get one

Only if its a foid driving and gets uploaded to a gore site

No, they fuck up traffic, when it comes down to crashes, and are widely used by criminals

I like some like the hayabusa and harley v rod but I'd probably wind up as roadkill tbh

They're annoying as fuck

If you count cycles, I can rummage through my collections for tidbits, though I can't guarantee they haven't been modified.

I like using em. although only have done it a few times since car niggers are too dangerous in my area and I can't risk an accident

Yes but too dangerous for me. If you are suicidal why not ride one. If you get killed then so what.

ıncel riding bike +250mph >>> chad driving roofless bmw

incels don't fear about death :feelsdevil::ahegao:

Average motorcycle enjoyer:
24a72221227af5ea2e1f8a862a4aa410.jpg

Is the fuel cheap for bikes?

They’re loud, and they defeat half the purpose of a car by not having protection from the elements and not being able to hear the radio unless you deafen yourself

They're cool if they aren't driven and tuned by obnoxious dorks.
They don't need much fuel and don't clog up traffic, they're actually a nice concept.

I'm actually in the market for one but can't decide what one to get.

Only electric ones, they're nice and quiet. :feelsokman:

No, because too many tards tune them to be loud as fuck.

Yes, I like motorcycles. No, I will never ride one, because I "LiVe In A sO(y)CiEtY" and have to share the road with a fuckton of entitled, greedy, mindless morons, and therefore, need to opt for safety above fun. :feelsseriously:

Yes I love them :heart:

Traffic means jack shit for me, I get anywhere in about 30 minutes and never been in an accident :cool:

[UWSL][UWSL]I wish I had a Harley Davidson or Dirt Bike.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]
2022-fat-boy-114-f65-motorcycle-07.jpg
415adb8491b8afbf7ec5ebad6e6717cd.jpg
[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I’ve owned 3 over the years.
Haven’t had one in a while though. Kind of miss it but then again the motorcycle became just like the car.
Riding it to wage slave and back home.