Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you exercise at all?

Do you exercise?

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I ride my bicycle twice a week because i have to get food at the supermarket. 8km to the supermarket and 8km back home, so it's a 16km bike ride in total. I have no choice since i live in a rural place. I'm kinda proud of myself that i can achieve this at my age of 32. Not every 32-year old could pull this off. It takes like 1hr and 30 minutes if you count the shopping. I've never seen any other cyclist on the route i take with a huge backpack full of groceries like me. I only see those gay-ass cyclist with their tight outfits and feather light racer-bicycles sometimes. Not that i have anything against them but they have it easier compared to me. I even cycle when theres a blizzard outside. One time my fingers almost froze and it felt like i nearly got frostbite on my fingers, i also fell on my bike several times when there was alot of ice and snow, and one time a deer came up out of nowhere. I never wear a helmet. I'm also saving alot of money doing this. If i had a drivers license with a car instead or the bus it would cost me atleast 100$/month, but cycling is free.

Can you imagine a foid having to do what i do just to get groceries? She would hate everyone for the rest of the week if she had to cycle 16km just to get groceries.

no i live a very sedentary lifestyle

Not anymore, I used to go on walks all the time in late 2022 and early 2023, but then it started getting warmer and normies started spawning in large numbers again, staring at me and making fun of me for walking weird

I walk since I have no car

no because i have shit genetics and doing gym won't gain me any muscle

inbreds like me have very low muscle body size due to genetics

No bc I'm a based fatcel who didn't fell for the gymmaxxing trap

No bc I'm a based fatcel who didn't fell for the gymmaxxing trap
You don't really have to gymmaxx. I don't. It costs alot of money to get a gym membership. You can get some home equipment like these instead. I will probably start doing push ups again, because i've noticed that my arms have gotten smaller and since i'm a framecel it looks even worse.

Bar

You don't really have to gymmaxx. I don't. It costs alot of money to get a gym membership. You can get some home equipment like these instead. I will probably start doing push ups again, because i've noticed that my arms have gotten smaller and since i'm a framecel it looks even worse.

View attachment 865104
Heavy weights are the best way to build mass

View attachment 865104
I see
But I don't want to exercise

Heavy weights are the best way to build mass
True, but not everyone wants to look like that nigga Ronnie Coleman. Bodybuilding decreases your lifespan. There's plenty of calisthenicscels who look just as good as gymcels.

Not enough to offset my shit goyfeed diet

Used to go to gym 4x a week for 2-3 hrs each time. But eventually quit bcs of my shitty genes.

No. I fucking hate that shit. It's cope and will extend a shit life I want to be short.

Yes, i exercise at least a little every day. I've been doing it for the last 9 years.

yea I like to run a lot during this time of the year because its cross country season for high schools and universities.

meaning there are also a lot of 5k / half marathon races being held for regular people.

working out is a great cope tbh. the trick is to get into the habit of it and make it routine. you have to psyche yourself up and force yourself to do it because you won't regret it after your workout.

runner's high is real and legit thats for sure.

I workout about twice a week, and that's pretty much it

I do yoga for obesity and yogic jogging by baba ramdev for 5 to 6 days a week, that is 44 min of yoga each day. I went from 150kgs to 105kgs. I want to live as long as my parents are alive, after they are gone, i will stop exercising at all and will kill myself

I see
But I don't want to exercise
I exercise but it's completely pointless if not for one thing and you know what it is don't say it

No, I don't need to. I don't gain weight.