Do you like conspiracy theories?

HueHueBr

Recruit
-
I enjoyed it in the past, until I dropped the plug that is a tremendous nonsense for incels.

if the theory is false, you're just wasting your time on a false thing.

but if it is true and there really is a threat, why bother? Do you want to save the world so that it gets better for chads and stacys? because, being someone with bad genetics, whether the world is good or not. for you, it will still be bad anyway.

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
-
There's interesting ones out there. A lot of chaos can happen if they're uncovered which is always fun. But sadly it's ridiculed to be into conspiracy theories despite the fact that as recently as last month it was uncovered that the CIA and pharma companies were intentionally infecting people in central America to test their medicine

xxxxxx

Officer
-
There's interesting ones out there. A lot of chaos can happen if they're uncovered which is always fun. But sadly it's ridiculed to be into conspiracy theories despite the fact that as recently as last month it was uncovered that the CIA and pharma companies were intentionally infecting people in central America to test their medicine
Seriously
I enjoyed it in the past, until I dropped the plug that is a tremendous nonsense for incels.

if the theory is false, you're just wasting your time on a false thing.

but if it is true and there really is a threat, why bother? Do you want to save the world so that it gets better for chads and stacys? because, being someone with bad genetics, whether the world is good or not. for you, it will still be bad anyway.
I dont care about them anymore

TrueForcedIncel

Officer
-
True and same mostly. At first I was fascinated with them but now their old news since I've come across most of the well known one's a while ago and it's not like you can uncover any new information for yourself.or even do anything about it for that matter. The struggles of daily life have a tendency to stomp out a persons sense of curiosity after a while.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Yes but I dislike that that term serves as an umbrella term both to retarded shit (Flat Earth) and 100% proved and verifiable shit (Jews control the mainstream media).

FinnCel

Admiral
-
In the eyes of the society, the Blackpill probably is a conspiracy theory to them

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I like some of them are interesting but not all

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Theres too many to just lump them together

FFXIcel

PS4 Mentalcel
-
There was skeletons found on the moon. But! The moon landing was fake.

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel hopecel
-
It's just entertainment to me even if it's all true not gonna do anything about it.

Blanknight

-
Not really tbh

I liked when I was a kid (13) but then I started thinking they were dumb

gnomen1

Officer
-
Conspiracy theories and religions only resonate in individuals with to sensitive pattern recognition.

I don´t believe in that stuff, one of the benefits of autism.

Smallondick

Commander
-
Yes, I mostly believe in UFO cover-ups.
Yes but I dislike that that term serves as an umbrella term both to retarded shit (Flat Earth) and 100% proved and verifiable shit (Jews control the mainstream media).
Yes, let's go into another and say that some of these ridiculous theories are made to discredit the true ones.

Narazz

Officer
-
Aliens from space are fake as hell. I do believe in them because I saw the ships before. But i believe they are more interdimensional beings.

Probably the biggest conspiracy to really get a hold of is flat earth. once one realizes it's a possibility, it lifts the veil on many things.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Aliens from space are fake as hell. I do believe in them because I saw the ships before. But i believe they are more interdimensional beings.

Probably the biggest conspiracy to really get a hold of is flat earth. once one realizes it's a possibility, it lifts the veil on many things.
I agree. aliens are most forced meme ever. some people believe in this shit is extremly retard

Wonder

Disordercel
-
In the eyes of the society, the Blackpill probably is a conspiracy theory to them
Mainly just a politically incorrect truth, like IQ differences between races. Nobody denies it (except IT), everyone deep down knows it's true, but it causes problems so we don't bring it up often in public discussion.

Romello Gaghan 2

Captain
-
but which ones ? not alien ones i guess
Well for example I've been watching this YouTube channel called Power of God g2g. He's a very religious guy who tries to convince you the devil is everywhere, everything on tv is subliminal satanic/ homosexual brainwash, etc. He's full of shit but sometimes that sort of stuff makes me paranoid.

tiredofthisshit

life is a scam
-
Well for example I've been watching this YouTube channel called Power of God g2g. He's a very religious guy who tries to convince you the devil is everywhere, everything on tv is subliminal satanic/ homosexual brainwash, etc. He's full of shit but sometimes that sort of stuff makes me paranoid.
TV is brainwash though. People from 100 years ago would never even think about changing genders. It's only tolerated because we are tought to believe it's normal by (((them))).

rahultmnt

Can't dodge the rodge
-
I sort of like watching them.. like the 911 conspiracy.. I usually watch em when im in bed trying to sleep.
I used to be so fascinated with paranormal activities but now realize its just fake bullshit

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Reminds me of Q. It's all conspiracy theories, although it's still interesting.

albie

Recruit
-
I have created my own conspiracy theories. A)David Icke's name can be found encoded into 9/11
B)Jack the ripper's killings were a spell to venus.
C)the eye and pyramid on the back of the dollar bill refer to Shiva who is secretly the devil.

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I enjoy researching potential conspiracies. I'm addicted to finding socially unacceptable truths, like the blackpill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)