Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you lie about your inceldom/ virginity?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Recently I was with this group at a bar and a foid started asking all of us about our previous relationships.. The highest number was 8 and the second lowest was 1... Obviously mine is zero and I said that. Everyone started laughing at me, although it didn't sound that rude tbh. It's like they thought I was joking which makes sense since i'm an adult and kids start dating at like 13.
I think it's retarded being honest about these things. I should lie. But at the same time it's painfully obvious how inexperienced I am. What should I do? For all I know they reported me to the FBI for being a potential school shooter jfl.

Last edited:
Yea im honest whenever people ask. I have no reason to hide it. It really pisses me off when people randomly ask me if i have a girlfriend

No one asks but I wouldn't tell a foid I was a virgin

I lie about my "status" everywhere I am. Even here.

I don't leave my house but if it would depend on the situation. I'd prefer to be honest, maybe a girl will feel bad and reward me with pity sex :feelsdevil:

Never been asked, people already know the answer since I’m that much of a gigatrucel

only online i tell about my wizard status. i lie irl. feels like i'm a persecuted jew tbh:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

As if they can't tell whether I'm an incel or not just by having a look at me.

NEVER DISPLAY YOUR POWER LEVEL AROUND NORMIES.

Leave them guessing whether you fuck someone or not.

Even if you're ugly, deformed, retarded, sperg, and your virginity is obvious -- NEVER EVER reveal your status.

Normies are not curious, are not interested in truth, knowledge or facts.

Normies are only interested in seeking safety in the hive-mind of the herd.

Anything you say that suggests you're not cattle like them will perceived as a threat to the uniformity of the herd and responded with hostility.

There is NOTHING an omega male can say to normies that will make them interested in your story and life experience. NOTHING. They will only be interested in using you to flex their capability to bully someone in front of their friends, and will ostracize you once you do not fit this purpose anymore.

Last edited:
They thought it was a joke because you're chadlite

After a certain age you should never admit you are a virgin if you still are.

Not unless youre training for the clergy or something.

Because under NO circumstance other than that does it yield any positive outcome.

Especially if you reveal it to ppl ur gonna be around frequently/long term on a repeated basis.

And if it's women. You may as well just be passing them the rope to execute your ass

You have to lie, you can't public admit you're a virgin, that's social suicide

I don't talk to nobody irl so i don't need to lie.
Only fakecels have friends

Only to my family so they don't write me out of the will for obviously not producing an heir.

But to anyone else I'm honest.

Lmao yes. If I ever do ascend, there's no way in hell I'm telling the foid I'm a virgin. If she notices that I'm inexperienced, I'll just say that I'm really tired.

They thought it was a joke because you're chadlite
Who the fuck said i'm a Chadlite? Why is there a group of people calling me a subhuman, another group calling me a normie and another group calling me a Chad? You don't know what I look like so stfu tbh no offence.

Last edited:
After a certain age you should never admit you are a virgin if you still are.

Not unless youre training for the clergy or something.

Because under NO circumstance other than that does it yield any positive outcome.

Especially if you reveal it to ppl ur gonna be around frequently/long term on a repeated basis.

And if it's women. You may as well just be passing them the rope to execute your ass
what age?

At omegle happened sometimes that some got surprised when i told about virginity, little do they know that oofy doofy preference exists and they dont even realize how they perpetuate in the oofy doofy's sexual suscess

if they ask you this u are fakecel.

No irl
I scream loud and clear that I am addicted to drugs that I want to lock up and torture women in my attic that I have several restraining orders that I have made several stays in psychiatric hospitals and that I have several letters waiting to send me back there :feelsaww: but I only leave my house because of wageslaving I need that money

Last edited:
No irl
I scream loud and clear that I am addicted to drugs that I want to lock up and torture women in my attic that I have several restraining orders that I have made several stays in psychiatric hospitals and that I have several letters waiting to send me back there :feelsaww: but I only leave my house because of wageslaving I need that money

My psychologist sought to institutionalize me at several points, including shortly after I exited the suicide unit.

People don't ask me. If they did ask, I would just say that I'm ugly and that's why women don't like me.

no I always say the truth:feelsUgh:

Who the fuck said i'm a Chadlite? Why is there a group of people calling me a subhuman, another group calling me a normie and another group calling me a Chad? You don't know what I look like so stfu tbh no offence.
62 tinder matches and you've been approached.

Recently I was with this group at a bar and a foid started asking all of us about our previous relationships.. The highest number was 8 and the second lowest was 1... Obviously mine is zero and I said that. Everyone started laughing at me, although it didn't sound that rude tbh. It's like they thought I was joking which makes sense since i'm an adult and kids start dating at like 13.
I think it's retarded being honest about these things. I should lie. But at the same time it's painfully obvious how inexperienced I am. What should I do? For all I know they reported me to the FBI for being a potential school shooter jfl.
No I'm always honest about my virginity, not sure why my inceldom would matter to anyone except other incels I form comradely with

From personal experience, toilets look down on you if they know that you're romantically unsuccessful. Nothing makes them see you more as a subhuman than knowing that you aren't successful in pursuing other toilets, so I am forced to lie and re-word my experiences with prostitutes into relationships. One toilet friend constantly brags to me how she uses Tinder to meet up a different man whenever she feels horny (despite being happy in a relationship, she just isn't aroused by her boyfriend), she told me that she had friendzoned other men before but wouldn't feel comfortable bragging about her sexual experiences with them because most were virgins or would get jealous.

Well, here I am bitch. :lul::lul::lul:

No one asks me so i don't tell them :feelsokman:

I've got not shame about it anymore, and why lie people can see right through it and you'll get lost in the webs eventually. It's obvious when you've not had prior experience.

Last edited:
-
I do a half-truth, half-lie.- I have visited prostitutes at Asian massage parlors, so technically my "body count" is high, ironically higher than most normies.- If someone asks number of partners, I let the answer come honestly:- "Hmm...- I'm not sure I ever counted them", which gets a laugh just like your friends laughed

But if they ask how many relationships, then I do lie and say 2 or something.
-

Never have been asked directly but I have been asked before if I have a current relationship. I just say no.