Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you know how to swim ?

Do you?

• Total voters
Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
★★
Whenever my parents took me to a pool or a water park, I just rotted in the shallow side because I didn't know how to. Whenever I went to the beach, I just played in the sand.

Yeah, actually the only sport ive been really good at, parents couldn't afford fees for it though :feelsbadman:

Yeah, but what's the point of doing anything if you're an incel? Seeing Chads swimming in pussy will make you drown. So rotting in your basement is safer imo.

Last edited:
Nope. Never was taught or learned how to do it. And I'm in fucking Florida. JFL

Yes I know how to siwm.

I didn't learn how to swim until age 12, it was very brutal because i had to take classes with elementary schoolers and get made fun of

Yes I even have the German swimming badge "Gold". Earned it when I was a kid.

Yea its nothing special

Whenever my parents took me to a pool or a water park, I just rotted in the shallow side because I didn't know how to. Whenever I went to the beach, I just played in the sand.
No i almost drowned when i was young

yeah but swimming is gay and boring

you have no business swimming if you aren't literally a fish

I can swim, but I suck at it

Truecel trait: you're aquaphobic

Yeah, I had swimming lessons very young

Yes I even have the German swimming badge "Gold". Earned it when I was a kid.
Whatever you say, jew. (Or sheriff?)

My grandparents learned how to swim in the Olympic pool at Auschwitz... They too had " gold" stars.

TLDR: its easy to learn. it's healthy. I should do it more.

Many people can't swim, thats fine. If you ever want to learn it, let me tell you: Here in Holland we live below sea-level, and even when the dikes don't break, there is water, canals and ditches everywhere. So thats why people here learn to swim at school ate age six, or sooner if the parents want to. I forgot how it was the first time. But new people in this country, immigrants, even very old people, do it, and learn it in a swimming lesson in a pool where you can stand. Its a part of the pool they reserve on some days, I saw them smile when they learned it... "didn't know its that easy" they say to the swim teacher. But I do not advise it. Water is wet. I don't go out of the much nowadays. Also the swimming pools here are privatised now and charge a fortune. I should do it sometime, reading in bed all the time is lazy, but thats me.

Yes. I am brazilian. When I was kid I used to go to the beach every chance I had.

Whatever you say, jew. (Or sheriff?)

My grandparents learned how to swim in the Olympic pool at Auschwitz... They too had " gold" stars.
XD

I don't like being around large bodies of water

all Dutch kids learn to swim in primary school, so yes

all Dutch kids learn to swim in primary school, so yes

That was true, dear brocel.

The amount is still good, but often not caused by free lessons at schools. Its now 87 percent of Dutch kids that learn to swim, but often not in primary school. our country has fucked up the financial funding. Since 1985, school swimming has been abolished in the Netherlands, and since then, schools and municipalities can decide for themselves whether to offer school swimming. As a result, school swimming has significantly decreased depending on the finances of the city. In some cities there is only one school participating in the regular school swimming. In the past five years, the number of children between the ages of 6 and 16 without a swimming diploma has doubled from 6 percent to 13 percent. I didn't know this myself. When you are in bed all they never going out, you can read so much IMPORTANT facts. Mental note to myself: o shutup.

Last edited:
Yeah, my parents made sure I learn it. Also we learned it in school.

Yeah, i used to go every week but as i got older i refused to go and just made excuses.

Nigger trait, if you don't

Only niggers dont know how to swim, thats a fact

Brutal. I'm not American but I have feel like a nigger.
Yep, it fucking sucks. If we were Chads, things would be different in more ways than just our dating life.

People who don't know how to swim confuse me. How do people not learn something so basic in life?

People who don't know how to swim confuse me. How do people not learn something so basic in life?
I was about to ask the same thing.

If someone who cant swim falls into water would they just drown? They cant even doggy paddle?

Even if you didnt know how to swim you'd think something so essential should be learned. Must be some weird european thing since they cant afford pools

Because you need context and motivation.
If no one showed you how to swim, would you just go embarrass yourself in front of others learning how to swim?
Finding solitary place for learning to swim is almost impossible and you can end your life if no one is near you to help you.

That was true, dear brocel.

The amount is still good, but often not caused by free lessons at schools. Its now 87 percent of Dutch kids that learn to swim, but often not in primary school. our country has fucked up the financial funding. Since 1985, school swimming has been abolished in the Netherlands, and since then, schools and municipalities can decide for themselves whether to offer school swimming. As a result, school swimming has significantly decreased depending on the finances of the city. In some cities there is only one school participating in the regular school swimming. In the past five years, the number of children between the ages of 6 and 16 without a swimming diploma has doubled from 6 percent to 13 percent. I didn't know this myself. When you are in bed all they never going out, you can read so much IMPORTANT facts. Mental note to myself: o shutup.
I looked it up and you're right. Damn. I never knew. Thanks for letting me know.