Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you know how swim?

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date

Can you swim?

• Yes

Votes: 80 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Former postmaxxer.
★★★★★
I don't know how to swim. I remember my family taking me to pools and beaches and everyone knew how to swim , I got mogged by foids hard , It was so emasculating. Swimmingpill is so brutal

Yes they made us take swimming lessons in school here.

I'm Hispanic bro, if I don't know how to swim what does that make me?

I had to take swimming lessons, so yes

Ngl my father just threw me into a lake and i kinda waddled till i could stay afloat I dont rly know how to swim properly but i could like swim over a lake or smth so i guess it works

I can swim but many females mog me hard at this.

I'm quite a good swimmer ngl :chad:

@Saudade are you?

I'm quite a good swimmer ngl :chad:

@Saudade are you?
i know to swim and i love swimming but i didn't swim in 5 years cause i was ashamed of my fat disgusting body
but i lost weight now and hopefully i will look normal enough to swim again this summer when i start gymcelling in two weeks

yes but some females mogged me when I was learning

i know to swim but i didn't sim in 5 years cause i was ashamed of my fat disgusting body
but i lost weight now and hopefully i will look normal enough to swim again this summer when i start gymcelling
Just be Milorad Čavić bro! Women love aesthetic swimmers!

Cavic+11.jpg

Yes and I have my diplomas to show for it!

I actually got my first boner when I was four and learning how to swim at a public indoor pool. The foid teaching me how to swim would put me on her back and had me hold on to her while she swam and I guess my pp being against her butt cheeks made me get hard. When she stopped, she started giggling and I didn't know why. The boner would not go away. When I had the safety floats taken off of my arms, she would hold on to my lower torso while I was swimming to keep me above the water. Her hands just gave me a boner because they were close to my peen but I was four and I thought something was wrong with me. I got really scared and started crying because of my boner but she thought it was because of me being afraid of drowning. When she lifted me out of the water... everyone there saw my boner sticking up in my swim trucks and THE ENTIRE INDOOR POOL AREA ERUPTED WITH LAUGHTER. The swim instructor lady couldn't stop laughing and covering her mouth. My mom was laughing but my dad got super pissed off and was embarrassed.

My dad was so upset that he told me to tuck my boner into my waistband and then he grabbed my by the arm and said "THAT'S ENOUGH SWIMMING TODAY! WE'RE GOING HOME NOW!". I was still scared that I was going to die from my boner and kept asking my parents what was wrong on the car ride home but they never told me. From that point on, I knew that boners were something you didn't want other people to know you had.

I actually got my first boner when I was four and learning how to swim at a public indoor pool. The foid teaching me how to swim would put me on her back and had me hold on to her while she swam and I guess my pp being against her butt cheeks made me get hard. When she stopped, she started giggling and I didn't know why. The boner would not go away. When I had the safety floats taken off of my arms, she would hold on to my lower torso while I was swimming to keep me above the water. Her hands just gave me a boner because they were close to my peen but I was four and I thought something was wrong with me. I got really scared and started crying because of my boner but she thought it was because of me being afraid of drowning. When she lifted me out of the water... everyone there saw my boner sticking up in my swim trucks and THE ENTIRE INDOOR POOL AREA ERUPTED WITH LAUGHTER. The swim instructor lady couldn't stop laughing and covering her mouth. My mom was laughing but my dad got super pissed off and was embarrassed.

My dad was so upset that he told me to tuck my boner into my waistband and then he grabbed my by the arm and said "THAT'S ENOUGH SWIMMING TODAY! WE'RE GOING HOME NOW!". I was still scared that I was going to die from my boner and kept asking my parents what was wrong on the car ride home but they never told me. From that point on, I knew that boners were something you didn't want other people to know you had.
:feelsmega: what the fuck
Remembering this must've had you like
Awaawaawa

damn nice brag
Knajjd is about to beat the fuck out of me for bragging.
i wonder if the mods know how to swim too

OP, what is your race? I've noticed certain races are more likely to know how to swim than others.

No, never learned.
Yes, im a blackcel :feelsrope:

I think this thread was posted to the wrong forum. I think this was meant for Off Topic.

Basically almost everyone in my country does know how to swim

I'm Hispanic bro, if I don't know how to swim what does that make me?

Dry bean?

Seriously I don't get how people can't swim. I thought it just came naturally like breathing.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

@Saudade thoughts on that story?

I guess my pp being against her butt cheeks made me get hard. When she stopped, she started giggling
Chads co

holy shit this was quite the read

Lol if you can't swim

Yes they made us take swimming lessons in school here.
As a blackcel, I'm probably the only competent black swimmer in my city (I may or may not have competed in galas....)

I can't swim
Same. I think this ethnic cel trait. I learned swimming years back then forgot it as it was suifuel going to the pool. I was planning on relearning it some day but idk if ever will again tbh

I'm subhuman even for this...

I can't swim

Guess I'm half nigger then

I was forced to take lessons and I still can't swim.

Yes but I can only swim breaststroke and I only learned last year at 30.

Same. I think this ethnic cel trait. I learned swimming years back then forgot it as it was suifuel going to the pool. I was planning on relearning it some day but idk if ever will again tbh
How did you forget? You just wave your arms and legs around and you'll stay head above water. It's pretty much instinct.

How did you forget? You just wave your arms and legs around and you'll stay head above water. It's pretty much instinct.
Idk. Whenever I tried my bones are too heavy or some shit and I would sink. I will have learn it some other day.

I float and can move around but not the best swimmer, probably average or below average

yes check my signature ngl

I'm probably best swimmer on forum