Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you know how swim?

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date

Can you swim?

• Yes

Votes: 80 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. I think this ethnic cel trait. I learned swimming years back then forgot it as it was suifuel going to the pool. I was planning on relearning it some day but idk if ever will again tbh
My parents were poor so I never took lessons.

I can swim but I can't take breath as I swim. So one breath, swim, stop, taking breath, and repeat like a retard. And I only learned to swim last year as a 19 yo guy jfl

Fourty fucking three. I need to learn

Yea I know but I was always afraid of drowning, eventually I managed to beat my fear though

yes enough not to drown

If you mean just staying afloat in water or getting from one end of a pool to another then yes I do. But if you mean having proper form and knowing how to dive no I don't. I haven't gone swimming in at least a year.

Im actually a good swimmer ngl

trained swimming for 2 years,loved the beach before I went shut in
Now I hate it only old people and teenagers and young women with bikinis go there
It turned from Life fuel for me to ER fuel

Nope, can't even float in the water. The moment i go in too deep into the pool and I'm not holding on to something, it's over.

I used to be able to swim when I was a kid but I can't anymore

I can swim but i'm slow as fuck

I can but not very well. I actually learned from being thrown into the pool by bullies in 3rd grade

just be michael phelps theorem ngl

Yes, but I was always among the slowest at it in my class

I had swimming lessons when I was a kid. Can't really remember the exact age, probably around 8 - 9.

I nearly drowned when I was 6
Made me fear water and delay learning to swim
But on my tenth birthday I couldn't handle it anymore and jumped in the deep end of a pool
I just figured it out
I think your body will just naturally figure it out if you're old enough
I amost drowned when i was 6 too and again at 8. So i decided that i'm done with the beach , lakes and deep pools. I would like to believe that i could do it

i indeed do, though i haven't been swimming in years

It's not hard to learn, just practice in shallow water. You can take lessons if you care that much.

no i was put in a special group with another boy during school swimming lessins, we had to wear arm floating bands

Yes, thank god.

I don't know how to swim. I remember my family taking me to pools and beaches and everyone knew how to swim , I got mogged by foids hard , It was so emasculating. Swimmingpill is so brutal
Over

Yes, my mom and grandma would sign me up for lessons at the local community pool, also I grew up going to the beach often.