Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you know Caseoh? Do you think he's actually cool with all the fat jokes he's known for being the target of?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You may or may not know Caseoh from the "1x1 Lego piece" video.

That video was funny for a while, it came and went, and that was the last we heard of Caseoh. But now he's enjoying this sudden surge of fame and he's become an object of fun. People join his livestreams and come up with the most creative fat joke about him and try to get banned. He's big enough now that people are making compilations. Of what used to be a one-off joke.

People tell me "Nah it's just a rite of passage. Caseoh is in on the joke, and the bans are short-lived. It's all for sport." But here's what I theorize: Caseoh doesn't like these jokes and never did. But all of a sudden they're making him famous. So now he's more tolerant of them. He's paying this small cost, this small bit of his soul, so he can be famous. He's making himself into a clown.

As a clown myself, I understand. I just hope he's not hurting inside over this. I have no self-esteem so this wouldn't be a problem for me.

I think he draws attention to them. The reactions seem to garner a lot of traffic from outside of his channel.
To be honest if you get to that size you've lost all dignity. He probably doesn't care about the jokes that much.

I think he draws attention to them. The reactions seem to garner a lot of traffic from outside of his channel.
To be honest if you get to that size you've lost all dignity. He probably doesn't care about the jokes that much.

I hear he lifts and is on permabulk.

Dmw some fat kike

I was fat, im still high bodyfat but i lost a significant amount. Trust me fat jokes hurt deep down inside cause you know you are miserable and can change if you are disciplined enough.
Somewhere he is okay with being fat because its hard to change but he hates being fat

I think he's just playing it up for the camera. If someone creatively called me fat, I'd probably bust a gut laughing

I have one of his watches.

It's very nice.

You may or may not know Caseoh from the "1x1 Lego piece" video.

That video was funny for a while, it came and went, and that was the last we heard of Caseoh. But now he's enjoying this sudden surge of fame and he's become an object of fun. People join his livestreams and come up with the most creative fat joke about him and try to get banned. He's big enough now that people are making compilations. Of what used to be a one-off joke.

People tell me "Nah it's just a rite of passage. Caseoh is in on the joke, and the bans are short-lived. It's all for sport." But here's what I theorize: Caseoh doesn't like these jokes and never did. But all of a sudden they're making him famous. So now he's more tolerant of them. He's paying this small cost, this small bit of his soul, so he can be famous. He's making himself into a clown.

As a clown myself, I understand. I just hope he's not hurting inside over this. I have no self-esteem so this wouldn't be a problem for me.

Maybe he doesn't like it that much but he's probably high on all the fame and money he's getting now. I don't think he will care too much as long as that growth continues.

I hear he lifts and is on permabulk.
Yep he's not even a blob or flabby, he's just a big guy. From a video I saw where he met with with this other streamer called Jynxi, he says he is a powerlifter and he's easily above 6 foot. I think a lot of people realized how tall (and more sturdy/muscular) he is than they may have first thought because before this video he was rarely around other people on stream so they had nobody to compare him to.

I have one of his watches.

It's very nice.
Kek I have a casio watch too

He’s not even that fat but he does seem a bit sensitive.