Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have your drivers license?

Do you have your drivers license?

• Total voters
I dont have it but if I ever really needed to go somewhere I would just drive without a license because I know where the cops hang out in my area too but im incel so i have nowhere to go anyway

Yeah in the US it's almost effortless to get one- probably because they know that they need every goy no matter how retarded to in someway wagestlave away for the ZOG.

Congrats brocel- now you can officially be prepared for when society collapses and Australia becomes Mad-Max

giphy.webp
this is what makes me envy usacels. anyone can get a license there meanwhile the driving test in my country is draconian as fuck

just driverlicensemaxx bro stacy's gonna loveit

No, highly unlikely considering my circumstances. My mom is way to busy and stressed out to enroll me in drivers ED. I could spend all my wage bucks on a car but am terrified of driving. Plus car fag worship culture is a tumor

Im work on it

I have a license and I can drive

@Incelius Savage you have you drivers license by now ?

i have license and car but i got mine about a year later than most normies because i dont live in the usa where the test is easy as fuck. its significantly harder here which costed me more money

No, I don't have the money to buy a car, I also think I'm retarded or with low IQ.