Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have your drivers license?

Do you have your drivers license?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’ll probably take all my money and go on vacation then kill myself if i don’t have my license in 3 months. It’s one of my last stepping stones of hardships in life.

It’s like this one thing keeping me from being a full adult.

Unlike everyone else in this world i didn’t have friends to learn from, or got to joyride in their parents car, or any family members who gave a fuck to teach me.

I can drive a small bit but not on the highways or do backing up good. My mother is always using my car.

None of my family gives a fuck to teach me when i ask and i’m in my early 20’s.

I just need a little bit of practice then take the test.

Fucking hell i wish i had a father or a family who gave a fuck.

I wanna kill myself everytime i see a 16 year old who just got a brand new car and has their license.

If i wasn’t taken out of school or was not born into an all white family i’d probably would have gotten it by now.

I fucking need my license. I can’t rely on my old mother to take me to work everyday once i get a job! She’ll probably be dead in a year or two so what the FUCK am i gonna do?

Last edited:
Nigger took a seven month break to "improve" himself, comes back and instantly makes a thread about not fucking being able to drive. JFL. :feelskek:

Nigger took a seven month break to "improve" himself, comes back and instantly makes a thread about not fucking being able to drive. JFL. :feelskek:
You can’t improve yourself if you aren’t in the right circumstances.

It follows the usual pattern of his old posts it seems; blaming the fact he is half-white for everything and then holding disdain for this who happen to mog him in some ways- hence how he labeled everyone who has one as a "privileged faggot"

no option for someone like me. I have training, yet still keep failing. It’s over for me.

I finally got mine on monday

You should take a permanent break from this site. You just post the same old shit as you did before. Insufferable.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Ethnic family alert

You should take a permanent break from this site. You just post the same old shit as you did before. Insufferable.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF
I’ll never leave once i give up on my dreams in the next couple of months.

JFL where do you live that its so hard to get a license?
Yeah in the US it's almost effortless to get one- probably because they know that they need every goy no matter how retarded to in someway wagestlave away for the ZOG.

I finally got mine on monday
Congrats brocel- now you can officially be prepared for when society collapses and Australia becomes Mad-Max

giphy.webp

Yea you gotta spend half your paycheck for the (((car/oil industry))). It’s probably why we hardly have any public transportation here.
Never thought of it that way- since we are much more spaced out & our cities developed differently than Europes; does make sense though.
If he cant pass a drivers test in america it is beyond over. Americans get their licenses out of a cereal box.
Yeah they make the test almost impossible to fail- I made an almost perfect score on mine, I just couldn't parallel park.

Yeah and it drained all my savings because I was retarded and slow, jokes on those faggots because I became a truckdriver and have more time spend on the road then 90% of people so now I am not a shit driver anymore, still far below average without the experience though maybe that is just a symptom of lower iq (tested in the military basic)

Fucking jew motherfucking cocksuckers hazzled me out of 3650 euro or 4000 USD apx maybe even more took over 3 months shit, all those months I worked and saved, had to sell my recently upgraded computer, gone for the piece of plastic shit fuck that driving school and the landwhale bitch teacher I was stuck with for months.

This shit gives me bad memories fuck

I have a license, but I DRIVE AN OLD TRUCK, yeah its always brutal seeing them young normies in hellcats eh?

I have a license, but I DRIVE AN OLD TRUCK, yeah its always brutal seeing them young normies in hellcats eh?
The deserve death for being so privileged.

The deserve death for being so privileged.
parents money, my dads a millionaire that managed properties for years, I didn't have that kind of spoiled childhood

parents money, my dads a millionaire that managed properties for years, I didn't have that kind of spoiled childhood
Fuck you, give me some

JFL where do you live that its so hard to get a license?
It's very hard in many places. It took me tons of effort when I was younger to get one. My shitskin poorfag parents didn't want to pay for classes. So I had to wait till I had my own job/degree to get one. Tons of effort and money.

It's very hard in many places. It took me tons of effort when I was younger to get one. My shitskin poorfag parents didn't want to pay for classes. So I had to wait till I had my own job/degree to get one. Tons of effort and money.
bruh, learn the rules of the road, proper gear and clutch control, and the rest should come out just fine as long as you don't have a shitty instructor that's particularly stern
Fuck you, give me some
that's what I say too

Last edited:
Hellcats are for niggers anyway, that is why you always see them at pay here lots. Most of those get repo again and again.

bruh, learn the rules of the road, proper gear and clutch control, and the rest should come out just fine as long as you don't have a shitty instructor that's particularly stern

that's what I say too
in poorfag shitskin areas it is very hard to find good instructors at an affordable price. I've had my license for years now and nearing a decade. But it took far too much effort compared to richfags who get Lexus cars at 16. Literally 2 plus years of grinding money/classes. Shitskin IQ also makes it harder to drive properly and pass.

Got it a few months ago

in poorfag shitskin areas it is very hard to find good instructors at an affordable price. I've had my license for years now and nearing a decade. But it took far too much effort compared to richfags who get Lexus cars at 16. Literally 2 plus years of grinding money/classes. Shitskin IQ also makes it harder to drive properly and pass.
Don't all Americans drive automatic cars? What even is there to learn?

No, I have an IQ of 83 and was diagnosed with borderline mental retardation

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have a licence but I have no car

absolutely brutal if true
I showed my IQ test in here

My mom drunk during her pregnancy, that might be the reason why my IQ is so low and how messed up I am

You can’t improve yourself if you aren’t in the right circumstances.
You also can’t improve yourself if you are low IQ like me, everything I do has resulted in a failure. I failed highschool despite me being in special Ed for my entire life, can’t cook, can’t drive, no job, not even getting any neetbux because I’m too tired to even apply.

My mom drunk during her pregnancy, that might be the reason why my IQ is so low and how messed up I am
my condolences :feelscry:

I know how to drive I taught myself I even took the test but I failed because Im non NT and the instructor was a normie he treated me like something was wrong with me and failed me. I haven't tried taking it again because there's no point not like I have anywhere to go.

Hellcats are for niggers anyway, that is why you always see them at pay here lots. Most of those get repo again and again.
lmao I’d actually pay to watch their facial reactions to this happening

No, I have an IQ of 83 and was diagnosed with borderline mental retardation
That certainly explains your flair quite a bit.

The driving school jew mafia doesn't want to give it to me despite trying.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't all Americans drive automatic cars? What even is there to learn?
Many states still have written tests which can be hard. And you also can have shitty testers who purposefully fail you.

Sad background. Hopefully the next life rolls better for you.

I've driven the same shitbox I've had since I was 16, I can't afford any kind of upgrade rn

Nope no car no life. Brutal

18 and hopefully I get it next month I’m lazy I was supposed to get it when I was 16

Tbh i worked my ass off the first job and paid it myself richfags should be banned from here

Yes I paid about 800 in lessons but I got it

failed because i switched lanes on the highway with one hand

i dont have a drivers license but i still drive my gas guzzling mad max looking ass motorbike illegaly without a helmet