Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have Standards

Do you have Standards when it comes to getting females?

• Yes

Votes: 67 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
If you don't have standards, you don't have nothing.

As long as she isn't jew i'll take her.

Virgin and Looksmatched are my minimum.

My standards are there but not high by anyone's definition of the word

I dont have high standards, I Def fuck a chubby one .

Damn , I just want to get my Dick we tffs

Everyone has standards, some lower than others. Mine are fairly low, but I wouldn't fuck anything, especially old and wrinkly women.

What is this worship brah.
Curry women are the hardest cuz they worship whites
I’m not worshiping Baka
This is my standards level.

I’m not worshiping Baka
This is my standards level.
But it's too high, my point is you are aiming too high.
Idk brah good luck on the conquest.
Btw jfl @ ur Avi. Monogatari is gud bluepill anime

But it's too high, my point is you are aiming too high.
Idk brah good luck on the conquest.
Curry landwhales are too high now it’s over

Of course. I want a woman of my race and preferably a nationality as well. We're less than two million ya'know...

LOL @ your strong national identify when your country's so shit you had to leave it.

Fuck Latvia. Even if you met a Latvian in the UK, your greatgrandchildren will marry british whites, blacks, ethnics, and more importantly, they won't be adding to the Latvian population. It's over for Latvia. Once Eastern Europeans get a taste of the first world, they don't want to go back. Forget it. Your genes will be subsumed into a British multicultural pool now. Your great-great-...grandchildren won't even have the same phenotype as you. Suck it up.

LOL@caring about that far in the future. I'm incel so I won't have children. LOL @ you worrying about what will be happening in 2080

You cant have standards if you are an incel.

All i ask for is she is fir for reproduction, dont care what the hole looks like.

No voters, do you still "not have standards"?

Attachments

• 1531940173662.png
    1531940173662.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 58
None except virginity. I'd take a virgin no matter what she looks like

Physical standards? No, though I hate the idea of having to date someone twice my weight when I work so hard to stay fit.

My only real standards are no single moms/divorcees and to treat me like a goddamned human being. It seems that 2nd requirement is too much for women though.

Oh shit I forgot to put Experiment on title :(

So far many F CELS here :9

LOL @ your strong national identify when your country's so shit you had to leave it.

Fuck Latvia. Even if you met a Latvian in the UK, your greatgrandchildren will marry british whites, blacks, ethnics, and more importantly, they won't be adding to the Latvian population. It's over for Latvia. Once Eastern Europeans get a taste of the first world, they don't want to go back. Forget it. Your genes will be subsumed into a British multicultural pool now. Your great-great-...grandchildren won't even have the same phenotype as you. Suck it up.

LOL@caring about that far in the future. I'm incel so I won't have children. LOL @ you worrying about what will be happening in 2080
It's a bad place to live financially thanks to (((them))) so I moved for the time being. However that doesn't mean that I don't wish preserve our culture and traditions that I love very much.

I'm not gonna have children, I made that first reply impulsively but if I could I'd moneymaxx first so they have no reason to leave their fatherland. Easter Europeans move to britain only because they're desperate for money, not because they're fond of cultural marxist degenerate bullshit that you guys have over here. Nobody wants to leave their home, I certainly didn't, I've spoken to many Balts and easterners in my time here and they all miss their homes and would go back in a heartbeat if that was an option.

It's a bad place to live financially thanks to (((them))) so I moved for the time being. However that doesn't mean that I don't wish preserve our culture and traditions that I love very much.

I'm not gonna have children, I made that first reply impulsively but if I could I'd moneymaxx first so they have no reason to leave their fatherland. Easter Europeans move to britain only because they're desperate for money, not because they're fond of cultural marxist degenerate bullshit that you guys have over here. Nobody wants to leave their home, I certainly didn't, I've spoken to many Balts and easterners in my time here and they all miss their homes and would go back in a heartbeat if that was an option.

((They))??? Do you mean that ((they)) control EE or that they control the world and set out especially to make EE poor?

As for EEans wanting to move back to EE, I'm sure they would if it were financially viable but it will never be, so they will die here. Their children won't give a shit about EE. It happened to my grandparents who were RECRUITED here after WW2. They intended to go back after they made some money. They died here and most of their grandchildren married British whites. If you emigrate to the UK, your genes and culture will be subsumed. I'm not complaining, just stating facts.

I wonder what will happen to the Latvian population? I guess your govt might have to let in immigrants to make up the shortfall. So either way, your culture is doomed. But don't worry, you'll be long dead by then.

If there is one thing incels shouldn't worry about too much, it's the future.

Everyone has standards.
Or would you really fuck an 80 year old deformed woman?

No. I stopped talking to women a long time ago.

Obviously, there's certain behaviors that I won't tolerate, but that's applied across the board. I no longer view women as a potential partner, since I'm not interested in them romantically anymore. That said, their looks don't mean much to me. I'm not bragging; it's just my reality...

I'm as superficial as anyone else and don't see the point in going after someone I'm not attracted to. At the end of the day she has to be able to turn you on enough for you to get it up. You'll struggle if you don't fancy her at all. But as the saying goes: any whole's a goal.

((They))??? Do you mean that ((they)) control EE or that they control the world and set out especially to make EE poor?
Yes. Latvia was rapidly developing in the interwar period but then (((they))) put an end to that by robbing us for 50 years and just when we had recovered from that 2008 finacial crisis hit us and guess (((who))) was behind that.

As for EEans wanting to move back to EE, I'm sure they would if it were financially viable but it will never be, so they will die here. Their children won't give a shit about EE. It happened to my grandparents who were RECRUITED here after WW2. They intended to go back after they made some money. They died here and most of their grandchildren married British whites. If you emigrate to the UK, your genes and culture will be subsumed. I'm not complaining, just stating facts.
That might be the case for some of the EE countries but definitely not Baltics, we'll get back on our feet and I'm definitely returning once I studymaxx.
I wonder what will happen to the Latvian population? I guess your govt might have to let in immigrants to make up the shortfall. So either way, your culture is doomed. But don't worry, you'll be long dead by then.

If there is one thing incels shouldn't worry about too much, it's the future.
We'll be fine. Less and less people are leaving now that our economy is improving.

Can't say I share your nihilistic views on things.

Physical standards? She has to not be obese but that's more because my cock will not get hard and I get a gag reflex just thinking about folds of fat sitting on top of my dick.

Geez! I can't believe so many of us have standards. I'd fuck a 100 year old, 5,000 lbs woman. I'd fuck midgets, the retarded, severe burn victims, trannies. Oh, m'lady has had more cocks in her than a glory hole? No problem!

Corpses would do if I could get a fresh one. Animals are looking better these days too. Come here, Fido!

And a means to that end - murder, suicide? What do they want from me!?!? By hook or by crook, I'm getting what I want.

lol, this thread being used by cucks to say that our standards are very high, when in fact most users just said they have standards to the extent of not staying with 1/10

Yes I have some low standards like has to be disease free, close to my age, not a radical feminist, not obese. These are very low standards to be honest.

loyal and fit. My standards are so fair that any girl on the planet could achieve them if she wanted, those standards go both ways of course.

Yes.
I want a non landhwale woman that takes a shower from time to time.

volcel, according to cucktears
Just read the post.
They act like our standards are super high when we just want a woman that doesn't let herself go.

Meanwhile women have the most ridiculous standards and apparently that's totally ok for cucktears.

Do you think an infiltrator posted this?
Just read the post.
They act like our standards are super high when we just want a woman that doesn't let herself go.

Meanwhile women have the most ridiculous standards and apparently that's totally ok for cucktears.
Orkpo92ewxu01

Tbh my standards are ridiculous but i cant help it. Probably because im low tcel.

Physical:
Young
Slim
Cute
Tall
Doesnt smoke, drinks only occasionaly
No tatoos, piercings and other such shit
Long hair
Proportional boobs
Proportional ass, not a big booty
Brunette, a little darker
Likes doing some sport

Personality:
Smart, introverted, ambitious, traditional, caring, positive, has some feminine hobby, wants to be a mom, can cook, etc

As im looking at it id be surprised if there were more than 0.5% of females like that. I have met some in school but obviously they didnt want me. Such girls are in high demand by traditional chads and here they usually marry right after college