Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have Standards

Do you have Standards when it comes to getting females?

• Yes

Votes: 67 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
Let's hear it boys

How many times do we have to tell newfags...

The bitch only has to be below 400 lbs

But if you guys have Standards how are you expecting to escape Inceldom?

You guys need to view at the options we still have. I wouldn't mind destroying this girls pussy if she asked me.
Marimar-Quiroa-pictured-at-her-home.jpg

At the end of the day we can finally escape? Isn't that the whole point or am I missing something here..

Last edited:
Of course. I want a woman of my race and preferably a nationality as well. We're less than two million ya'know...

Over 18, under 300lbs... Attractive and healthy enough to produce sons who will mog me.

of course, but it doesn't make a difference.

11ZIT1

yes high standards

I wasn't expecting the results I'm seeing right now. I thought we had a clear motto to get any foid to like us enough to escape?
im surprised aswell only 2(me) voted no...wtf

Just my looks match is not much to ask for tbh.

I wasn't expecting the results I'm seeing right now. I thought we had a clear motto to get any foid to like us enough to escape?
you can't be that shortsighted if you're someone of a nationality that's going extinct. I don't want my people and traditions to die out in 100 years.

you can't be that shortsighted if you're someone of a nationality that's going extinct. I don't want my people and traditions to die out in 100 years.
I honestly wouldn't care if my race died out tbh.

I honestly wouldn't care if my race died out tbh.
I'm not talking about race. White people are not gonna ever die out come one man. It's my culture that soon will if we're not gonna have a lot of healthy offspring.

I'm not talking about race. White people are not gonna ever die out come one man. It's my culture that soon will we're not gonna have a lot of healthy offspring.
If your culture cared about you they would've produced for you a caring wife who appreciates you instead of riding the cock carousel.

Can't escape inceldom if unable to get hard

If your culture cared about you they would've produced for you a caring wife who appreciates you instead of riding the cock carousel.
We're mostly untouched by (((their))) degeneracy here in north east Europe so some of our women find me attractive however I live in the UK for financial reasons so I'm an locationcel here.

I could go back and possibly have an offspring however I inherit a birth defect from my father so it's a dilemma. I could have children and prevent my culture from dying out however they're not gonna be healthy. It's a really tough choice. I wish I could be healthy and help my people from dying out.

We're mostly untouched by (((their))) degeneracy here in north east Europe so some of our women find me attractive however I live in the UK for financial reasons so I'm an locationcel here.

I could go back and possibly have an offspring however I inherit a birth defect from my father so it's a dilemma. I could have children and prevent my culture from dying out however they're not gonna be healthy. It's a really tough choice. I wish I could be healthy and help my people from dying out.
Probably best to prevent future incels from being produced, that kind of suffering shouldn't be forced on anyone, especially your own offspring.

Not that I in any way care about bringing more incels into this world in comparison to my own life, but just food for thought.

Probably best to prevent future incels from being produced, that kind of suffering shouldn't be forced on anyone, especially your own offspring.

Not that I in any way care about bringing more incels into this world in comparison to my own life, but just food for thought.
Yes. I'm leaning towards to not having children to stop my bad genes from spreading. My sister is 30 even though she's a good looking stacy it doesn't look like she's gonna have children for the same reason and my brother is an LDARING chadlite in his mid 20 so it looks like our bad genes are hopefully not gonna pass on.

I'm a proud nationalist and it hurts me that I can't do anything to help my Fatherland to survive but I have to live with it.

Hopefully they're gonna accept me in the military once I get back in shape so I can at least protect it from the ruski scum.

Yes. I'm leaning towards to not having a children to stop my bad genes from spreading. My sister is 30 even though she's a good looking stacy it doesn't look like she's gonna have children for the same reason and my brother is an LDARING chadlite in his mid 20 so it looks like our bad genes are hopefully not gonna pass on.

I'm a proud nationalist and it hurts me that I can't do anything to help my fatherland to survive but I have to live with it and hopefully they're gonna accept me in the military once I get back in shape so I can at least protect it from the ruski scum.
You wouldn't happen to live in the Balkans or Scandinavia would you?

You wouldn't happen to live in the Balkans or Scandinavia would you?
I'm from Latvia. It's in northeast Europe right next to our nemesis of the past century - Russia. Only 1.2 million of us left in this world.

But if you guys have Standards how are you expecting to escape Inceldom?

You guys need to view at the options we still have. I wouldn't mind destroying this girls pussy if she asked me.
Marimar-Quiroa-pictured-at-her-home.jpg

At the end of the day we can finally escape? Isn't that the whole point or am I missing something here..
Would totally fuck. Still kinda cute despite her deformity.

I'M WILLING TO FUCK with anything tbh i just don't care anymore man i just wanna have sex

Not a landwhale and 2/10 at least, so i can have erection.

Be a human who was born and identifies as female

Yes she should be not a whore and a good mother. Unfortunately those are too high a standard for the average western femoid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Standards, standards ... Now any guy who wouldn't date a walking abomination is "having standard" and is "toxic". :lul:

I chose yes because I prefer plain jane over a landwhale that's it

Definitely. People in our position have to put in so much more effort than the average person to try to get a girl, so for me in the unlikely event that happens I'd want her to be worth it.

Everybody has types, though I believe some people can grow on you in ways you don't expect. More than types I believe people are more about base requirements, as in: you must be this tall to get on the ride.

My base requirements are me being attracted to you (and this has ton of variations) and, for long-term stuff, us having similar social worth - a.k.a. none. Might seem like almost nothing but good fucking luck finding a female with very limited social mobility.

It really irritate me when I have this problem of being an incel and then being told I shouldn’t have any standards. The only requirement is that she’s my looksmatch, so that would be about a 3/10 or 4/10 on a good day. I ain’t asking for a Stacy, I ain’t even asking for a average looking foid, all I want is a below average looksmatch.

fat ass fat tits, good face

It really irritate me when I have this problem of being an incel and then being told I shouldn’t have any standards. The only requirement is that she’s my looksmatch, so that would be about a 3/10 or 4/10 on a good day. I ain’t asking for a Stacy, I ain’t even asking for a average looking foid, all I want is a below average looksmatch.
And that is perfectly fine in my head. It´s not like we are only settling for 10/10 Stacey. Requiring a girl to be ones looksmatch and even a bit below is how it should be for anyone; girls could take notice, they only go for guys several point above their looksmatch. While we try and get our looksmatch and girls below our looksmatch.

And that is perfectly fine in my head. It´s not like we are only settling for 10/10 Stacey. Requiring a girl to be ones looksmatch and even a bit below is how it should be for anyone; girls could take notice, they only go for guys several point above their looksmatch. While we try and get our looksmatch and girls below our looksmatch.
they aint doing shit and were suppiosed to do everything, y fuck this shit

Yeah my oneitis was my literal looksmatch, not a point above or below even, I wish I could even kiss her but It seems that a kiss with an exact looksmatch it's too much to ask

they aint doing shit and were suppiosed to do everything, y fuck this shit
Exatly! Men has to settle while foids can have any pick they want.

of course, if I didn't, I'm pretty sure I would have had intercourse by now.

Yeah my oneitis was my literal looksmatch, not a point above or below even, I wish I could even kiss her but It seems that a kiss with an exact looksmatch it's too much to ask
Oh I am sorry to hear that, stuff like that makes me sad because you are being completely realistic. If she is your looksmatch and a crush none the less then you two should definitely have been together but of course she only "settle" for Chad or Chad-lites (depending on how good she looks)

Oh I am sorry to hear that, stuff like that makes me sad because you are being completely realistic. If she is your looksmatch and a crush none the less then you two should definitely have been together but of course she only "settle" for Chad or Chad-lites (depending on how good she looks)
She can definitively settle for Chad as with any non subhuman woman can, but fucking hell is this life unfair