Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have female friends irl?

No, but i have female coworkers. They always friendzone me immediately. One female coworker even claimed her farts smelled like roses. They are so entitled they become delusional.

That's impossible. You would have to be gay or very feminine in order to be friends with foids, or the foid would have to be a mega tomboy.

I don't have any friends IRL, no matter whether male or female.

No. We have nothing in common.

No, but i have female coworkers. They always friendzone me immediately. One female coworker even claimed her farts smelled like roses. They are so entitled they become delusional.
Tell her to join you in the bathroom so you can test it out and see if they really smell like roses

Don't have friends at all. Friend heavers need to GTFO of the forum.

Male/female frienship is a myth. There are just orbiters and attention whores.

Never. Woman hate me, include to talk.

I've never hung out with a woman in 24 years.

I've never had a female friend ever. Come to think of it, I've never even talked to a girl outside of 1 or 2 times at work

Female coworkers i had were super sweet and chill (all had bfs as far as i knew). If i wasn't blackpilled i could even view them as people. I wouldn't call them friends though

That's impossible. You would have to be gay or very feminine in order to be friends with foids, or the foid would have to be a mega tomboy.

Does that make tradmasc normies with female friends actually cucked faggots despite being "macho"?

Yeah sure,i have a dozen of Stacy friends who always make me compliments and suck my dick on command

Does my mum count? I don't have any females as friends or acquaintances.

ofc not because i am neither fakecel nor a bluepilled cuck

I never had a female friend. They always ran away from me and only talked to me only when it was very necessary.

Had one when i was a pre teen. After that nothing, puberty destroyed me. It's impossible to be in friendship with a foid if you are horny for some pussy. Now i have no friends at all no matter the gender. If my mom dies then i will be more alone than rats at least they have their own family.

Female coworkers i had were super sweet and chill (all had bfs as far as i knew). If i wasn't blackpilled i could even view them as people. I wouldn't call them friends though
Woman is worthless if she doesn't provide pussy.
There is no reason to talk to a woman in a relationship unless out of necessity

my sister if that counts her freidns want nothing to do with me tho

No i have zero friends

Im an autist so no friends only acquaitances

Stupid cunts

Only one but not friends with her anymore, did ask her can she have sex with me but the tramp refused

Incels don't have many close female friends unless family.

Attraction plays a part in friendship as well.

Have zero friends IRL only enemies

interesting replies

female friends just try and use you as an emotional tampon from my experience