Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All truecels, how do you enjoy your life even though everybody treats you like shit and you have 0 friends?

giveup

giveup

I don't have a personality
★★★
my cope is simply insulting everybody, showing the middle finger and calling them slaves and laughing at them

All truecels, how do you enjoy your life even though everybody treats you like shit and you have 0 friends?​

Video games.

my cope is simply insulting everybody, showing the middle finger and calling them slaves and laughing at them
Online or IRL?

This grants my life meaning

>how do you enjoy your life

I don't. Honestly I'm closer to roping than ever before. I literally lay in bed and rot everyday, that's all I do. I sometimes try getting a job but they always reject my application, even for the most basic entry level positions

so basically I don't

>how do you enjoy your life

I don't. Honestly I'm closer to roping than ever before. I literally lay in bed and rot everyday, that's all I do. I sometimes try getting a job but they always reject my application, even for the most basic entry level positions
I'm in the exact same situation.

weed, cycling, playing flight sims, watching TV. i wish I had money to travel.

I dont. I barely endure it