Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have dollar store

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Do you have dollar store where you live? Those stores where every item is $1usd.

Yea I do actually

Maybe if I go to some weird small shop.
But no Dollar Trees here.

There's a store nearby that sells cheap stuff. People say that it's because it's stolen merchandise.

yes i like to go there

Yep, ironically almost nothing costs just $1

Yes but they've changed it to a "dollar plus store" since nothing is actually a dollar

Yeah, one is just down the road from me and there's at least two of them in my nearest town.

As "Uglyme" just got down saying however, not everything at these stores is actually a dollar unfortunately.

Anyway I like going to my nearest one occassionally and loading up on cheap cans of Faygo Cola.

Yes indeed bros there's nothing quite like popping the top on a cold can of cheap soda and downing that sumbitch in between reading the great posts right here on .co.

We have Dollarama but nothing is one dollar there so it's kind of a rip off.

Yeah, one is just down the road from me and there's at least two of them in my nearest town.

As "Uglyme" just got down saying however, not everything at these stores is actually a dollar unfortunately.

Anyway I like going to my nearest one occassionally and loading up on cheap cans of Faygo Cola.

Yes indeed bros there's nothing quite like popping the top on a cold can of cheap soda and downing that sumbitch in between reading the great posts right here on .co.
Fortunately where I live everything is still a dollar. It is a nice feeling walking in knowing you can afford anything in the store.

yeah we have them here. they just sell miscellaneous stuff like disposable plates and cheap summer hats