Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have bad experiences with tyrones ?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I’ve always heard about negative experiences from chads but I’ve never heard anyone complain about having negative experiences from tyrones and I wanna know if anyone ever had a negative experience from a Tyrone

Good question, I would say that they're about the same for the most part in terms of behavior but in my experience I think tyrones tend to come off as a little more obnoxious.

Ask this shit on reddit :feelswhat:

i have almost no experience with tyrones, since there's not a lot of blacks where i live, so there are only a few tyrones, but there are a lot of pardos (mixed race) and those are really awful to deal with

Tyrones tend to have ape/thug aggression. A few ripped me off with some fentanyl. And the ones were douchbags in high school and one of them threw a fit when the teacher tried to partner us. I love when they beat up foids

Thugmaxxed Tyrone's are the worst kind of Chad tier males, thy always try to push u around and treat u like an inferior by showing how "hard" thy are, worst part is tht you can't stand up to them in anyway Bcs you'll end up biting a bullet.

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

In 6th grade one of them shouted that I had no friends and all the class laughed :society:

No tyrones usually were mild and chill with their harem of foids playing in his nw0 full head of hair my issues were normies thinking they can walk over me because I was "weird" but I wasn't a pussy and fought back

nah they're alright. wish i was a tyrone actually:feelzez:

yes in high school when a jew distracted me a tyrone snuck up behind and tripped me, it awoke my latent TK witch powers and when I was crying in the bathroom washing chocolate milk out of my hair these guys were exiting the building and the door mysteriously severed their finger

I got into a few altercations with some black guys while I was in the mental hospital but other than that I get along with nogs alright. Even though they're annoying as fuck I like having them in my classes just because they make bitchy teachers freak out.