Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have bad experiences with tyrones ?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
7d 21h 59m
I’ve always heard about negative experiences from chads but I’ve never heard anyone complain about having negative experiences from tyrones and I wanna know if anyone ever had a negative experience from a Tyrone

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
6d 3h 19m
i keep to myself so i haven't really had issues with either

Snhook

Snhook

Urkelcel
12h 53m
Good question, I would say that they're about the same for the most part in terms of behavior but in my experience I think tyrones tend to come off as a little more obnoxious.

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
43d 1h 31m
Ask this shit on reddit :feelswhat:

phantom447

phantom447

AI supremacist
13d 5h 9m
Yes. i hate niggers so much.

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★
10d 11h 41m
i have almost no experience with tyrones, since there's not a lot of blacks where i live, so there are only a few tyrones, but there are a lot of pardos (mixed race) and those are really awful to deal with

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Joseph “Big Papy” Hernandez
★★★★★
150d 6h 39m
Tyrones tend to have ape/thug aggression. A few ripped me off with some fentanyl. And the ones were douchbags in high school and one of them threw a fit when the teacher tried to partner us. I love when they beat up foids