Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have Autism/Asperger

Do you have Autism/Asperger

• Yes (Diagnosed)

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • I think so

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
I never got diagnosed, but I know somethink is wrong with me and it really looks like autism/asperger.
In school most teachers told my parents about problems, but they did not tell it in front of me. My parents didn't really do much about it.
I had no friends, I was bullied, introverted, and made fun of and it only got worse.
I tried to make friends, because my parents told me to do so, but I only got rejected :feelscry:
It is over.

Ugly + aspergers :lul:

Mhm. I’m diagnosed.

Yes as a child I was very close to be diagnosed with Asperger’s but just evaded it, but now since I have been isolating myself it’s gotten more severe.

No but i have adhd, a learning disability and soical anxiety.

I dont have many autistic traits other than being disabled at socializing (mostly due to my looks) and fixations

Last edited:
I never got diagnosed, but I know somethink is wrong with me and it really looks like autism/asperger.
In school most teachers told my parents about problems, but they did not tell it in front of me. My parents didn't really do much about it.
I had no friends, I was bullied, introverted, and made fun of and it only got worse.
I tried to make friends, because my parents told me to do so, but I only got rejected :feelscry:
It is over.
I might have ADHD if that counts...

i also think it's true, i was low inhib as fuck in early childhood
Kids are by nature more low inhib because they get away easier and dont know social taboos yet

Screenshot 2024 01 23 at 73913 in the evening

Autism.is
I did not expect the rate to be so high. :feelscry:

Definitely. i will do the test one day...

Abistively posolutely ,bingo yes indeed LOL

i was diagnosed with ASD. They make several interviews with you (with a camera so they could analyze your mimics etc later), let you tell stories based on pictures, they let me walk around the building and greet their employers or ask them for random shit to see if i was socially retarded etc
I even tried NOT to get diagnosed as ik its a social death sentence but i still got diagnosed even though that grants me neetbux for life which would cost the health care insurance and govt at least 1 million bucks over my lifetime (neetbux, therapy, meds, mental hospital, free transportation, subsidized housing, ~5-10% discount on cars depending on the brand and model, cheaper phone plane, less income tax etc are just some of my benefits).

As many may say I also think I may have something. It could potentially be undiagnosed autism or it could not be. I am sure many people try to say this as a random excuse for the way they behave and act, or a way to pull a victim card but I think for me it is more of an explanation why I was/am treated differently than others more than anything else.
I certainly have some of the trademark traits of the stereotypical autist, but certainly not all of them, and not all in the same degree of severity. This might include certain fixations, "special interests", that I have, a fundamental inability to understand facial/bodily lamgaue and certain social cues, etc. Some of these can be fixed over time ro with enough practice but others are innate problems within me that I can never really get rid of.

I think I have nonverbal learning disorder. it's very similar to autism but unlike autism, you have trouble with the mathematical stuff.

Yes give me money

I suspect I have a low level of autism (asperger) but undiagnosed.
However, i'm 100% sure I have severe social anxiety.

I’m undiagnosed and typically, I do not like to self-diagnose a disorder, or would think of ever doing it, unless I was certain I had it. But regarding autism, I am 100% sure I’m on the spectrum. My social skills have always been abysmal even as a kid, and I was unable to make/had no friends for most of my childhood, and even now, I currently have no one. Talking and trying to relate to others is something I’ve always struggled with. I don’t know how neurotypicals can casually just strike up conversations with others, that’s always seemed alien to me. My lack of being able to connect or relate to others, is one of the reasons why I ended up here. But even so, if I get a diagnosis at my current age, it’d be pointless, but maybe I will get tested soon, but, can’t be arsed as of now.

I suffer from pretty bad anxiety too, so it doesn’t help at all with my already social ineptitude.

Was diagnosed in my early teens, so growing up I had no support system and ended up growing up in an abusive home with parents that despised me for who I was. As expected with combination of my shit looks I was ostracized and bullied in school, didn't make any friends and of course no dating for men like me.

I'm sure regardless if I was autistic or not wouldn't have changed my current status that much but I probably would've at least had some friends and connections growing up, but the autism solidified my existence of being a complete loner no matter how much effort I put in.

I'm not some gross slob or stereotypical autist that has no sense of common decency and social skills but normies regardless of how well you "mask" you symptoms will always have an aversion to you, and I don't need to explain why woman despise men like me.

High functioning autism amplified by 20 years of complete social isolation.

I have both, it makes me a misanthrope as I got older I fucking hate how picky and judgemental we humans are especially in childhood when I only had a small group of friends, now as an adult I'm okay with a small group, nothing but mostly rejection from potential friendships and relationships having those disorders are a curse that I wish no one would have but now that I don't like people being alone or to chill with animals like with cats and dogs are such a relief of loneliness

High functioning autism amplified by 20 years of complete social isolation.

Same.

But in my case it’s high functioning autism exacERbated by 26 years of isolation.

Plus I have a truecel physical appearance

LitERally nevER began

I don't know. I have some features of asperger like low social intelligence, low dexterity and (only as a child) apparently I did not want to be touched, but I don't have any of the sensory issues typically associated with asperger's - I don't have problems with food textures or with certain sounds and now I also don't feel strange when touched (but well, I'm rarely, so whatever). I was also pretty odd as a child which is why my parents needed to get a doctor to declare me mature enough for school even though I could already read (which was not required) before entering it due to my odd behaviour.

My therapists thought that I have it, refused to do a test because I didn't want an autism diagnosis on my record. I had selective mutism as a child.