Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any remote idea of how beautiful the life experience is as a Chad?

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
Do you guys often think about how beautiful life is when youre a chad? because Im thinking about it 24/7. Thinking about the fact not only am I ugly, but im missing out on all the beautiful experiences youth, love and romance has to offer. Im constantly thinking to myself "Im ugly and will not have a fulfilling life, my life would be infinitely better if I was an attractive 6'4 chad."

Theres not even one second of my time spent awake where im not aware of/thinking about how shit my social/love life is because of my face.

I keep thinking, that I dont care if I go through life having experienced so little, because no matter what I ever do in life it was never going to be as fulfilling as it could have been as a chad, its just all so worthless

Of course. They have it better with everything, not just sex. They're respected, treated well, men want to be their friends, they get promotions, jobs, etc. Everyone gives them more credit for being funny or smart. They can make money just by getting their photos taken and put in magazines, or shilling products on their instagram.