Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any pets?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
I don't have my own place yet but every relative I stay with has pets and honestly the ones that are well behaved make my day a bit better, the dogs force me to go outside and exercise so I don't become a morbidly obese retard as well

Do you have pets?
If you live alone and don't have any, why not?

father says no

i used to but i ate them

My kitty-cat loves me. She is proof that it's not my personality making me incel.

I’ve had around three dogs in my lifetime, but now I don‘t really want to get another one. When you have raised them from a small pup, it hurts too much when they pass away.

I would want a kitten to cuddle with, but it would shred my cables and shit and piss on the floor.

Pets are for childless people.

i used to but i ate them
:feelstrash:
My kitty-cat loves me. She is proof that it's not my personality making me incel.
female cat? She would be able to detect if you were evil inkwell so if she likes you, you have a chance :feelsautistic:
I’ve had around three dogs in my lifetime, but now I don‘t really want to get another one. When you have raised them from a small pup, it hurts too much when they pass away.
Yeah I've had around the same number myself but I hate how quiet homes are without them
ok
I would want a kitten to cuddle with, but it would shred my cables and shit and piss on the floor.
maybe an adult cat would be better? Trained that way usually
Pets are for childless people.
Which we all are, are we not?

Yes i'm just saying people who don't want kids get pets instead.
I've noticed that, there's so many normies who get laid but are "childfree" wonder how many of these "couples" are dictated this status by the foid not the male?

No, I don't like animals.

I still have my parents.
At the moment they don't shit on the floor (yet).

fuark :feelsmega: sociopath?
even most sociopaths have a tendency to softness for animals actually ngl
I like their flesh, ngl. Quite delicious, indeed.

Fuck pets i cant even feed myself

I still have my parents.
At the moment they don't shit on the floor (yet).
:feelskek: ngl I chuckled
I like their flesh, ngl. Quite delicious, indeed.
avoid the bats for now, snakes too tbh for the time being
Fuck pets i cant even feed myself
that is a good point, the amount of neets here who can't feed themselves, pets would die of starvation and some animal rescue foid would muder you in your sleep to avenge a dead puppy

no

I just feed homeless cats around my house

I have a pet parrot named squid, he makes my days a lot better when im feeling like shit

I have a dog. He's nice and keeps me company

I used to have a cat
but he ran away :feelsbadman:

no

I just feed homeless cats around my house
pesonalitymaxxed ngl, if only foids knew/cared
I have a pet parrot named squid, he makes my days a lot better when im feeling like shit
does he talk? if so have you taught him any one word blackpills yet?
I have a dog. He's nice and keeps me company
very simple company, they don't care about your height/face
I used to have a cat
but he ran away :feelsbadman:
over ngl, will you get another? He might not have ran away from you but ran away to die or simply passed away while exploring, still sad but not as sad tbh

over ngl, will you get another? He might not have ran away from you but ran away to die or simply passed away while exploring, still sad but not as sad tbh
probably not
there's this neighbor's cat that used to come over and we would feed her. But she didn't like to be held by me.
Female cat don't like me either, never began

probably not
there's this neighbor's cat that used to come over and we would feed her. But she didn't like to be held by me.
Female cat don't like me either, never began
She could smell that you posted on here bro :feelstrash:
next pet needs to be one that can't run away

I have a dog, she is my only friend

I have a dog, she is my only friend
A foid friend???
Ngl, female animals are the only way to ever interact with a foid without crippling suifuel following closeby

A foid friend???
Ngl, female animals are the only way to ever interact with a foid without crippling suifuel following closeby
My parents didnt want a male dog because aparently they are more dirty and pee anywhere or at least thats what they said.
But I would never have a male dog, watching him walk around with his penis would be gay

My parents didnt want a male dog because aparently they are more dirty and pee anywhere or at least thats what they said.
But I would never have a male dog, watching him walk around with his penis would be gay
Having a male dog means making the hard decision to neuter them :feelsrope: and also watching how easily your chad dog gets females ngl