Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you guys have any pets?

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Despite the fact that I'm still really lonely and miserable, there are still moments where I think that my cat gets me throughout the day. I've never felt rejected, inadequate, or criticized by him...just affectionate.

Yeah, two dogs and a bird.

One cat that i would cross gods green earth just to protect, He is everything to me and without it i would rope!

One cat that i would cross gods green earth just to protect, He is everything to me and without it i would rope!
Same, cats are better than foids, they're not bratty and annoying cunts, although sometimes cats can be mean, but foids are worse in every way.

Despite the fact that I'm still really lonely and miserable, there are still moments where I think that my cat gets me throughout the day. I've never felt rejected, inadequate, or criticized by him...just affectionate.
i have a cat too, i agree. i also have a tortoise. cats just make a house feel cozier, less cold and lonely. no wonder divorced roasties get 40 of them.

No my family wouldn't let me.

im planning to buy a cat

Yes my dog is one of the only things keeping me alive

I am probably used as a pet for some though

Ball python, leopard gecko and a betta fish

I've had cats since I was a little kid. My current one is 20 years old. She will hit you if you don't pet her.

The old family dog
She turned 15 last month

Pets will run away if they see my face

Incels cannot have pets