Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do black people love disgusting dogs so much?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
God I hate living in a predominantly black neighborhood, they always purchase the worst dog breeds. Although I hate all disgusting mutts. These monkeys always get the worst ones. Shit bulls and dober fucks. I guess it makes sense for wild beasts to have even wilder beasts as pets. So disgusting. I hate being black so much, I wish I was white and lived amongst the whites. And I hate dogs, they shit all over the place and the owners are too inconsiderate to pick that up.

Last edited:
it reflects their culture

It scares other criminals & the police from trying to attack them.

I like those breeds those were always the dogs I had as a kid The only dog I had who attacked someone was a War issued German shepard my Grandpa got from a retired marine. God that dog was fuckin mean

Also pitbulls are good dogs, Most nigger pitbull owners just chain them on a fence or leave them outside for days and expect them to act normal. When you treat a pitbull like the domestic pet it is, It wouldn't hurt anything. Especially if you (Not Cringe I swear) Act like the alpha if you don't your High T dog will become out of control.

reminds them of themselves

That's why chinks loves to eat dogs to avoids spreading dogpill.

animals make me feel sick