Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have any kind of deformity? If so, post pics of deformities similar to yours

Do you suffer from any kind of deformity?

• No, and im not even ugly

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • No, but im ugly/ very ugly/ a monster, so i can imagine how it feels like anyway.

Votes: 41 29.5%
  • Yes, a minor one (or more). Easy to hide

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • Yes, a major one (or more). Hard to hide.

Votes: 19 13.7%
  • Yes, an obvious one (or more). Impossible to hide.

Votes: 21 15.1%

• Total voters
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
Title sais it all.

I have pectus carinatum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_carinatum) Its easy to hide, believe it or not. I cant go to the beach or swimming pool but who cares. Nobody can notice it if i have a big t-shirt. I mean, i have a weird body and head anyway, so having a big spiky chest doesnt stand out. I think.
When i was a kid i thought this was my biggest problem lmao.

Pectus 2
Pectus Carinatum
Pectus Carinatum 221x300

Hook nose with a heavily deviated septum. Too much of a bitch to get surgery and the damage is done either way..

Peyronie's disease. It is treatable but I can't be bothered. Fuck you world.

Not sure if ugly or not but girls say I am wait why am I listening to girls in the first place

6 people are not even ugly wtf:feelsmega:

I feel for ogrecels. :feelsbadman:

Extremely fucked up/rotting teeth. Has been the bane of my life for so long. No matter how good looking for face is the moment you speak and a girl sees your fucked up teeth+smells the putrid stench of your rotting teeth it's over. I curse my parents for purposefully blocking me for getting braces when they were basically free for us.

A recessive chin and jawline.

I do. I have a big, long, crooked and droopy nose. On top of that, I also have a recessed chin. I look like a bird.

Yes. I'm short. No pic is needed.

If having a micro penis counts as a deformity then yes I'm deformed. I can hide it though so its not too bad since no one irl (other than my parents/brother and my doctor) knows about it. suck to know that no one will ever sleep with me because of it. Even if I had Chad looks my life would still be over before it started. :feelsrope:I'm also a manlet so fuck my life

Colostomy bag due to surgery from Crohn's disease. Its fucking over for me. This guy mogs me btw

Attachments

• 3Rut4NW.jpg
    3Rut4NW.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 454
11 votes saying not even ugly... okai.

Alopecia Universalis - no hair at all on my body:

Alopecia universalis

And it did this to my finger and toenails:
M September 2009 pg 94

I badly broke my elbow 13 years ago, and the doctors fucked up big time.
That's the most straight it can get.
Photo 2018 06 09 16 12 18
Photo 2018 06 09 16 12 52

Mouthbreather

I have an overbite and hardly flexible wrist

I consider my super-deep set eyes as a small deformity because it kinda is one since I am the only person I know having this. I never saw another human being on the streets or on the internet having eyes like I do. Not only are they super deep set my orbitals are also bigger than the averages one so they create this space around my eyes. If it werent for my missing bones though and other minor malformations my eyes could look like Henry Cavils (Superman) eyes. I only need to find hope to find a doctor who does those procedures.
Eyessad

Attachments

• eyesgod.JPG
    eyesgod.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 406
I consider my super-deep set eyes as a small deformity because it kinda is one since I am the only person I know having this. I never saw another human being on the streets or on the internet having eyes like I do. Not only are they super deep set my orbitals are also bigger than the averages one so they create this space around my eyes. If it werent for my missing bones though and other minor malformations my eyes could look like Henry Cavils (Superman) eyes. I only need to find hope to find a doctor who does those procedures.
View attachment 20043

Good luck. Hope you can find a doctor!

Dont need to post pics of yourself. A pic with a similar deformity is better i think, so you cant get doxed. But thanks for share.
I don't care. I have been doxed several times but I'm not ashamed of my beliefs.

I have a deformed hand like this:

4618907451.jpg

My ears are kinda deformed but not that bad.

Also, polls without public votes suck.

Peyronie's disease. It is treatable but I can't be bothered. Fuck you world.
wtf thanks for making me look that up. my condolences man(it's a dick deformity guys);

Not deformed, just ugly. That reminds me, just found this truecel on youtube yesterday.

My ears are kinda deformed but not that bad.

Also, polls without public votes suck.

If i allowed votes to be public, nobody would have answered the first option (i guess) Thats why i did it.

I have a crooked foot that doesn't move and almost no calf muscle, I bend to the ground while walking feelsbadman

Scar on my forehead like Harry Potter

So many fakecels what the fuck. I have big nose + weak chin + deathnik combo man no hiding from it

Small chin + recessed jaw combo, gynecomastia and wide hips. Also i have no upper lip

25% fakecels lmao this baord

Short face/lower-third, baby face, and long neck.

type severe scoliosis into google, that's me. all my life ive been harassed and bullied because of it. i approach random people in public spaces to ask for directions or whatever, they think i'm begging and say hurr I have no change sorry. sometimes I go into a mcds or wendys or whatever and the employees ask me to leave becase i'm making people uncomfortable. or they see me coming and hold the door shut while I'm trying to open it.

17.5 inch bideltoid and a turbomanlet

I also look like a beta version of Jsanza facially
17.5 inch bideltoid? how tall're you. I had a 17.5 inch bideltoid too before i started working out (i'm 6ft2)

If having a micro penis counts as a deformity then yes I'm deformed. I can hide it though so its not too bad since no one irl (other than my parents/brother and my doctor) knows about it. suck to know that no one will ever sleep with me because of it. Even if I had Chad looks my life would still be over before it started. :feelsrope:I'm also a manlet so fuck my life
I have that. Also a chinlet.

171cm last time I measured back in February but may have grown since, especially as I’m on peptides.
171cm last time I measured back in February but may have grown since, especially as I’m on peptides.
17.5 inches is actually very good for someone of your height then, i'd only consider you narrow at like 16.5 at your height.
How old're you, would peptides work for someone of my age lmao (25)

I've lazy eye cystic acne scars all over my face
deformities that impossible to hide

IMG 0272
Hair2
IMG 02dd30
Acne

17.5 inch bideltoid? how tall're you. I had a 17.5 inch bideltoid too before i started working out (i'm 6ft2)
How is such a width even possible? I was 20" or so before gymcelling at 5'11" and I was pretty normal sized and actually light (was like 145lbs).

My deformity was my jaw, had to have major jaw surgery to correct it.

I have a little thing growing out of the top of my left leg, when I was younger I thought it was a second penis lol. But I seriously have no idea what it is. It hurt when I tried to rip it off.