Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have any kind of deformity? If so, post pics of deformities similar to yours

Do you suffer from any kind of deformity?

• No, and im not even ugly

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • No, but im ugly/ very ugly/ a monster, so i can imagine how it feels like anyway.

Votes: 41 29.5%
  • Yes, a minor one (or more). Easy to hide

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • Yes, a major one (or more). Hard to hide.

Votes: 19 13.7%
  • Yes, an obvious one (or more). Impossible to hide.

Votes: 21 15.1%

• Total voters
I’m 19 and my plates are still open according to the doctor. I’m a late developer for my age so I don’t think they’d help you increase your height at your age.
ah no i don't care for a height increase (i'm 6ft2) just want a frame increase (5.8 inch wrists), my growth plates are closed unfortunately

legit have this guys hairline

How is such a width even possible? I was 20" or so before gymcelling at 5'11" and I was pretty normal sized and actually light (was like 145lbs).

My deformity was my jaw, had to have major jaw surgery to correct it.
might have been 18 inches at most, but i'm pretty narrow.
if you were 20 inches at 5ft11 without gymcelling you're blessed with a pretty wide frame then, cause the average is around 18 inches bideltoid for someone around 5ft10
i'm 19.2 inches bideltoid now after gymcelling.

might have been 18 inches at most, but i'm pretty narrow.
if you were 20 inches at 5ft11 without gymcelling you're blessed with a pretty wide frame then, cause the average is around 18 inches bideltoid for someone around 5ft10
i'm 19.2 inches bideltoid now after gymcelling.
My perception might be warped because my father has a gigantic frame and so do my brothers.

I'm not sure because i'm chubby and I have been losing a lot of weight but i'm pretty sure my leftover man boobs might be Gynecomastia and not fat because I've lost over 100 pounds and they're still kinda....well....noticeable. I'm sure everyone knows what Gyno is probably don't need to link any pictures but here's the wikipedia for it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

100%
http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/~meachan/Online Anthropometry/Chapter2/Ch2-17.htm
This is one study that was done on bideltoid breadth, and according to that you're in the top 5% of frames (Based on shoulder width alone)

Hmm. My frame is a little weird then. My wrists are not big at all (right is around 7", left slightly below that) and most of my joints are on the slimmer side. In comparison I've measured my fathers wrists at 8" (who was 6'0" in his youth)

I'm not sure because i'm chubby and I have been losing a lot of weight but i'm pretty sure my leftover man boobs might be Gynecomastia and not fat because I've lost over 100 pounds and they're still kinda....well....noticeable. I'm sure everyone knows what Gyno is probably don't need to link any pictures but here's the wikipedia for it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
You need to get alot leaner to know if you truly have gynocomastia, Press up against your breast tissue with two fingers, if you feel any noticeable hard lumps around the tissue that portrude slightly you probally have gyno.
Gyno's pretty common tbh but depends on what extent
Hmm. My frame is a little weird then. My wrists are not big at all (right is around 7", left slightly below that) and most of my joints are on the slimmer side. In comparison I've measured my fathers wrists at 8" (who was 6'0" in his youth)
7 inch wrists are above average in terms of thickness, you have a VERY solid frame trust me, you have a VERY good base to work on in terms of bodybuilding.
Putting it into contrast my wrists are 5.8 inches, for my height they're probally in the bottom 0.5%

You need to get alot leaner to know if you truly have gynocomastia, Press up against your breast tissue with two fingers, if you feel any noticeable hard lumps around the tissue that portrude slightly you probally have gyno.
Gyno's pretty common tbh but depends on what extent
Hmm tried it right now, not sure if I feel any lumps, so I guess i'd have to leave on the no side? Well I probably wont reach my goal weight till the end of this year if not mid next year so I suppose i'll have to just keep counting calories and working out and see how it goes by then.

I have a literal double nipple. I thought it was a pimple that wouldn't go away but it's still here.
I consider my super-deep set eyes as a small deformity because it kinda is one since I am the only person I know having this. I never saw another human being on the streets or on the internet having eyes like I do. Not only are they super deep set my orbitals are also bigger than the averages one so they create this space around my eyes. If it werent for my missing bones though and other minor malformations my eyes could look like Henry Cavils (Superman) eyes. I only need to find hope to find a doctor who does those procedures.
View attachment 20043
I have very deepset eyes as well and I thought I was the only one. I consider it a blessing though not a deformity.

Last edited:
As I mentioned many times, I have very noticeable bone lump on top of my head. Looks like that:
images

People usualy notice it, but ignore it.. sometimes some jerks makes fun of it, I even got a girl who said to me: I would freak out if i had sex with you and eventualy touch that :)

I broke my nose once (My sister kicked me in my face as a kid) and since then my nose looks a bit crooked and on top of that I developed a massive jewnose in my late teenyears, so I guess I am a bit deformed yea.

Fucked niggerface
Fucked niggerface

Yeah, I have sway back, makes me look retarded.

I think it can be interesting to bump this poll, now that there seem to be lots of newcels.

Damn that's a lot of fakecels

Does scoliosis count?

Deformed skull and deformed jaw.

my lazy eye, I've had surgery on it at age 7 but it did nothing to fix it.

SjTEXvC.jpg

As I mentioned many times, I have very noticeable bone lump on top of my head. Looks like that:
images

People usualy notice it, but ignore it.. sometimes some jerks makes fun of it, I even got a girl who said to me: I would freak out if i had sex with you and eventualy touch that :)
are you also a fellow blackcel?

birthmark, born with it. I had surgery on it at 15 so its way less noticeable but since I have OCD I shave my head constantly.

I have somewhat wide hips but that's not really a deformity despite what some say.

This nose(more wide)
IMG 20181021 151404

Plus this deformity

IMG 20181015 014631

The result?:

IMG 20181021 152918

Obviously exagerated and not exactly the same deformity(the poor guy have its bridge wide, mine is my septum broked) but to the human eye it's almost the same.

Bump. Why not.

yes I have multiple deformities. Am shitskin manlet(5'5) which is undoubtedly a deformity. Another deformity is my fucked brain which has aphantasia (incapable of visualization), autism/Asperger's(bad socialization), bad memory, occasional migraines, low IQ, and recently anhedonia(inability to feel pleasure). I also have mutilated penis due to (((Islam))) which is also massive deformity, permanently damaging my penis and pleasure receptors.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I have something similar to yours OP but mine is very minor to the point you would only notice it if you were up close to me

Have the exact opposite as you OP, my chest sinks in
300px-Pectus1.jpg

Pectus excavtum

Have the exact opposite as you OP, my chest sinks in
300px-Pectus1.jpg

Pectus excavtum
Did you get any surgery to solve it?
I have something similar to yours OP but mine is very minor to the point you would only notice it if you were up close to me
Those pics are not me. I dont encourage people posting their bodies and faces here because of the irrational hatred that normies feels towards us can make them doxx us. Those are pics of people that suffer the same deformity as i suffer. And yes, mine is absolutely obvious when someone is close... or thats what i think. Nobody has ever been that close to me in my life. But i guess they would notice.

Last edited:
Did you get any surgery to solve it?
My case is not as extreme as the man in the photo, still very noticeable if I have my shirt off, but not enough to seriously threaten my health or warrant surgery. The condition still have a chance to worsen however, in that case I'm going to need to get surgery done.

My case is not as extreme as the man in the photo, still very noticeable if I have my shirt off, but not enough to seriously threaten my health or warrant surgery. The condition still have a chance to worsen however, in that case I'm going to need to get surgery done.
Fuck. Literraly the same happens to me. I hope i dont have to go through more surgery. I got some theet removed not so long ago and it was a nightmare. I fucking hate my bones.

Monovisioned Ptosis I can now hide thanks to eye drops but before I couldn’t because they were hard to find and my parents tried mega hard to delude me into thinking nothing was wrong. Also a growth hormone condition that makes it harder to build muscle and makes my voice high and look incredibly young which I can’t hide. I wouldn’t consider these disabilities if I had them alone but combined I do. I’d rather get my ptosis eye poked out than have my hormone condition though.
Btw lol at people calling muh ethnic skin and manletism a deformity jfl

I don't have any deformity but my face is ugly enough

I had cranial trauma when I was a child and the scar is still visible if I cut my hair short.
I also am afflicted by scoliosis.

not technically a medical deformity so to speak, but my face is pretty fucked tbh

Also a growth hormone condition that makes it harder to build muscle and makes my voice high and look incredibly young which I can’t hide.

I noticed it while watching your vids. I have not seen ur face, but i would say this condition can be taken as an adantage. Most deformities are a handicap that you will always have to hide. Idk, dont take me serious.

I have black skin and I'm ugly. Hard to hide.

I'm a sand nigger

No , i’m just ugly