Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any hobbies/ passions?

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
I recently realized that I have nothing i’m truly passionate about. I simply just exist. I coped thinking this was due to inceldom but even as a young child I never had true passions except for levelling up my Pokemon and other useless shit. I played some sports but only because my parents forced me.

There is absolutely nothing I enjoy. If I could, I would just sit in my room all day mindlessly scrolling and consooming garbage on the internet.

I just suck at the hobbies I try, photography, guitar, photoshop and video games.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Modding, archiving music, and uploading the finest recordings to my small jewtube channel.

~All vidya related. --Also, aspiring for pizza as always.

One graypost a day keeps the rope away

Drawing, weightlifing, playing guitar, video games, legos.

When I was in school my favorite subject was history. But then I realized I only like history because its another form of escapism, which is the complete opposite of how most academics treat the subject.

In reality I dont have any hobbies. Everything I do is simply a way to distract me from the real world. I enjoy things like video games and reading books. But I'll never really be passionate about them. And as a result I'll never be truly good at anything.

Videogames, fapping, watching TV, sleeping.

Showering and watching captain marvel

This is between two Black males.

Good. That ended the Ok worship for now.

Last edited:
I enjoy things like video games and reading books. But I'll never really be passionate about them. And as a result I'll never be truly good at anything.
This is the answer to my question why i have no talents

Some things, but I have been rotting and neglecting them for a while

Hobbies aren't that important, except for small talk and maybe job interviews

But in both of those cases you can generally just make shit up, and you probably should embellish even if you do have hobbies

Best hobby = LDAR

I recently realized that I have nothing i’m truly passionate about. I simply just exist. I coped thinking this was due to inceldom but even as a young child I never had true passions except for levelling up my Pokemon and other useless shit. I played some sports but only because my parents forced me.

There is absolutely nothing I enjoy. If I could, I would just sit in my room all day mindlessly scrolling and consooming garbage on the internet.
Guitar and violently masturbating. Buy a guitar and play Say It Aint So. Guarenteed Incelmaxxing.

I do jiu jitsu and I might get into muay thai

Yeah, rotting at home and just doing nothing. Is this considered a hobby ?

yesterday i generated tones in audacity

I used to have more passion for art/cinema but it's gone now. I haven't drawn anything that wasn't for an assingment in years.

I switch between LDAR and consooming media now.

The only real passion I have is cooking. Even if I'm alone it's nice to be able to make tasty food.
I kind of enjoy writing too, although I can never motivate myself to do it. I can never really motivate myself to do anything.

I used to draw and paint. But as my depression increased I lost interest in those activities.

I can't enjoy shit anymore I'm too miserable but if I had the money I'd want to paint little minatures or whatever.