Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any chad traits?

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Do you guys have any chad traits? Like being >6ft, being white, blue eyes, blonde hair, jawline, rich etc?

Be careful when commenting and try to avoid "accidentally" bragging. Comment something like "I am 9ft 7 but ugly as fuck so I am an incel:feelscry:"

(I can't think of any chad trait about myself :feelsrope::feelsrope:)

nah, here's my selfie

I'm 6ft1, southeastern slav, 200 lbs, use steroids

Only my height, I guess.

I have blue eyes and a good eye area. That's about it though.

I have blue eyes and blonde hair, but I'm short and life in germany, so :feelsrope:

kekfuel

Your profile picture is very intimidating. :society:

Completely opposite to the old one you had of Anna Nishikinomiya from Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist.
Anna Nishikinomiya Shimoneta GIF - Anna Nishikinomiya Shimoneta Anime -  Discover & Share GIFs

kekfuel

Your profile picture is very intimidating. :society:

Completely opposite to the old one you had of Anna Nishikinomiya from Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist.
Anna Nishikinomiya Shimoneta GIF - Anna Nishikinomiya Shimoneta Anime -  Discover & Share GIFs
UmwDMBnz 400x400

height, 99% of chances to having chad tier jaw (cant see it cuz im almost 300 lb), good eye area, good frame.

height, 99% of chances to having chad tier jaw (cant see it cuz im almost 300 lb), good eye area, good frame.
just goes to show fatcels are volcel:feelsseriously:

Being Asian is a chad trait because of kpop:bluepill:

just goes to show fatcels are volcel:feelsseriously:
maybe if i lose weight i can be chadlite, but i also can still be an incel after all, its a shot in the dark tbh.

Do you guys have any chad traits? Like being >6ft, being white, blue eyes, blonde hair, jawline, rich etc?

Be careful when commenting and try to avoid "accidentally" bragging. Comment something like "I am 9ft 7 but ugly as fuck so I am an incel:feelscry:"

5'5, Bengali, brown eyes, Black Hair, receded jaw, and live in poverty.
I only have incel traits.:society:

Chad: white, blonde hair, highly educated

Not chad: low T, feminine frame, no deep voice, can't build big muscles, below 6ft

Bro , i take this celibacy thing to the next level , paid a bitch to cuddle w/ and was like , nah nah ..

$60 tokens or whatever fiat you use .
And I guess you could say TOKEns :smonk:.

I’m white and dark blonde and blue eyes but I live in Chadinavia so it’s useless, and I’m ugly as fuck. Need to locationmaxx to possibly ascend but no shekels

Last edited:
I have wide frame and I'm white.

I am the completel antithesis of a chad and therefore possess zero traits that he would have

Not a single one. Anyone who is taller than 5'10 needs to be banned

being white is literally my only genetic advantage

I have only one.

The power of personality. Foids tell me I'm a nice kid.
Cf445f497e2c3268d121b27e63d16b7c

I guess my job can be perceived as a Chad job.

I am also a transChad. A Chad born in an incel’s body

Only my toned body...

My immune system

White, blue eyes, okay jawline, at least above average IQ, big dick. A shame I'm an ugly, babyfaced, framecel manlet. Tbh, being white and having blue eyes means jack all where I live though. Even if I ascended I'd still love you guys

Good height, good eye area, good hair, okay jaw.

Too bad I have very little forward growth, recessed chin, and a long midface. I'm also ethnic.

I like the color of my eyes I guess. They are a pretty color of green idk I am happy now that I think of them :feelsaww: thanks

I have a Chad voice:dab:

I got nothing.
I'm 6ft1, southeastern slav, 200 lbs, use steroids
We have quite the number of slavs, ex soviets and ex yugo, i met 4-5 polacks. That tells much about Slavic women.

yes i think i'm decently intelligent

I have an ok complexion and chin, but being 5'6" and a spergy wreck fucks me up big time:cryfeels:

-good hair and eye color
-good frame
-great voice
-white