Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a ready roping method?

Do you have a ready roping method?

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
As in a method that is planned and you even have bought the materials and you'd only need to have a specially bad day to give in and do it. Or is it more like a long term possibility for you?

I am too pussy to rope in anyway

Xd

Imma improvise it.

I don't have a gun

Long term tbh. Ill wait to see if i can survive in nightmare mode.

I bought a really sharp ceramic knife that I will use to slit my wrists and/or throat.

I don't have a gun

Thats just an excuse btw. It seems to me that youre not ready to rope . Means that the blackpill hasnt consumed you fully or that youre not that ugly. I personally thing roping is useless. You have once chance at life and it turned out bad. You might as well cope to the best of your ability and then die rather than rope.

Roping is what cucks and whores want you to do. Fuck roping just for not getting rostie and low iq normie's validation.

I personally think roping is useless. You have once chance at life and it turned out bad. You might as well cope to the best of your ability and then die rather than rope.
High iq.

Thats just an excuse btw. It seems to me that youre not ready to rope . Means that the blackpill hasnt consumed you fully or that youre not that ugly. I personally thing roping is useless. You have once chance at life and it turned out bad. You might as well cope to the best of your ability and then die rather than rope.
I don't want to rope correct. But if I did I would get a gun. I have made plans but have not gone through with it

holy shit, its so brutal when you put it like that :cryfeels:

Since I won't able to obtain N in any way, my most likely possible option would be using SN.

Why are the votes visible?

Well, I live in an apartment 22 stories up

Sometimes I get so depressed and embarrassed of myself that sometimes I contemplate roping just to finally forget about everything, but I’m still too scared to die. I don’t want to die because I’m scared of what’s on the other side and there are still other things I might have the opportunity to do. But my anxiety sometimes brings into question what’s going to be my future when I get older and what I’m going to do.

If I really was going to kill myself, I want it to be as quick and painless as possible, ideally going into an abandoned building or somewhere in a forest where no one can find my dead corpse and then shoot myself in the head with a shotgun.

Sometimes I get so depressed and embarrassed of myself that sometimes I contemplate roping just to finally forget about everything, but I’m still too scared to die. I don’t want to die because I’m scared of what’s on the other side and there are still other things I might have the opportunity to do. But my anxiety sometimes brings into question what’s going to be my future when I get older and what I’m going to do.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Roping is gay

The problem of roping is spotting a solid place to hang the rope.

Don't need preparation. I am a rope conaisseur and collector.

I have a "Rope-Out Bag", it's similar to a Bug-Out Bag that SHTF preppers might have.

It has essential items that I will take with me when it's time to go. A revolver, three different types of rope, razor blades, a vile of sui poison, enough speed to keep me awake for a week straight, some morphine, a bottle of Jim Beam, and various other things that are a little too special to mention here without getting banned or snitched on.

Rope-Out Bags are pretty dank, I helped some incels put their own together a few years ago.

My roping method will be sallekhana or gradual starvation. There are a few problems I could run into when performing it like being discovered in the forest or when I'm fetching water or simply not having the resolve to fully wither away... which is what the revolver is for. The other items are good to bring along in case I change my mind after I've already disappeared.

imdid some research and thinking about it i am scared, like you gotta do it right, if you do it wrong i will die a painful death which ofc i dont want. roping is hard if you think about it. probably if i got my hands in to somepills .

Roping is what cucks and whores want you to do. Fuck roping just for not getting rostie and low iq normie's validation.
Just because someone you don’t like wants you to do something, that isn’t reason for not doing it if it is truly what you want to do.

If I did ever kill myself, it would not be for lack of validation, just emotional jadedness at the futility and hypocrisy of human life.

imdid some research and thinking about it i am scared, like you gotta do it right, if you do it wrong i will die a painful death which ofc i dont want. roping is hard if you think about it. probably if i got my hands in to somepills .
my roping plan is super painful. but idc. my whole life has been pain after all
Just because someone you don’t like wants you to do something, that isn’t reason for not doing it if it is truly what you want to do.

If I did ever kill myself, it would not be for lack of validation, just emotional jadedness at the futility and hypocrisy of human life.
of non chad male life*
cope

imdid some research and thinking about it i am scared, like i gotta do it right, if you do it wrong i will die a painful death which ofc i dont want. roping is hard if you think about it. probably if i got my hands in to somepills .

So inceldom isn't the main reason you want to rope, but being human is? Does that mean if you were a chad you'd want to rope too?

So inceldom isn't the main reason you want to rope, but being human is? Does that mean if you were a chad you'd want to rope too?
Absolutely not, because if I were a Chad my life would be easy for more reasons than merely validation. Life is only really futile if you’re ugly, I think attractive people have it easy. You can understand that validation is conceptually meaningless outside the human experience and still benefit from it massively when you are good looking, because humans are very trivial creatures who attach significance to many things where there is none.

Absolutely not, because if I were a Chad my life would be easy for more reasons than merely validation. Life is only really futile if you’re ugly, I think attractive people have it easy. You can understand that validation is conceptually meaningless outside the human experience and still benefit from it massively when you are good looking, because humans are very trivial creatures who attach significance to many things where there is none.
I can find a lot of meaning in life without being a chad. Blackpilling non-chads, helping animals, making money, and looksmaxxing are good enough reasons to keep me going. Plus, there are tons of video games and movies and videos online to cope with. Sexbots will come out soon too.

As in a method that is planned and you even have bought the materials and you'd only need to have a specially bad day to give in and do it. Or is it more like a long term possibility for you?
I have bought a thick durable rope a long time ago. All I have to do is tie a noose and venture into a nearby forest. I have also practiced hanging by hanging in partial suspension for a few seconds. But if I do it for real it will be full suspension, there may be no room for last second regrets. Haven't planned on roping any time soon however.

I have access to a gun in my house but the idea of killing myself in my family's house makes me cringe so fucking hard.I need to move place alone and then i would really prepare some way out of this fucking clownworld.

Interesting:waitwhat:
The problem of roping is spotting a solid place to hang the rope.

We use the term rope to say killing yourself by any method tbh not just by :feelsrope:
I have a "Rope-Out Bag", it's similar to a Bug-Out Bag that SHTF preppers might have.

It has essential items that I will take with me when it's time to go. A revolver, three different types of rope, razor blades, a vile of sui poison, enough speed to keep me awake for a week straight, some morphine, a bottle of Jim Beam, and various other things that are a little too special to mention here without getting banned or snitched on.

Rope-Out Bags are pretty dank, I helped some incels put their own together a few years ago.

My roping method will be sallekhana or gradual starvation. There are a few problems I could run into when performing it like being discovered in the forest or when I'm fetching water or simply not having the resolve to fully wither away... which is what the revolver is for. The other items are good to bring along in case I change my mind after I've already disappeared.

mogs me:feelswow:

Last edited:
I have bought a thick durable rope a long time ago. All I have to do is tie a noose and venture into a nearby forest. I have also practiced hanging by hanging in partial suspension for a few seconds. But if I do it for real it will be full suspension, there may be no room for last second regrets. Haven't planned on roping any time soon however.
brutal

I can find a lot of meaning in life without being a chad. Blackpilling non-chads, helping animals, making money, and looksmaxxing are good enough reasons to keep me going. Plus, there are tons of video games and movies and videos online to cope with. Sexbots will come out soon too.
Realistic sexbots that are a viable substitute for sex will not be a thing for 30+ years (and that is a very optimistic estimate) You’ll be approaching your 70s by that time if I recall correctly? I barely enjoy movies myself and I find trying to blackpill normies to be more hassle than it’s worth tbh, but if you can find enough meaning doing those things to cope then you definitely should, I just can’t though.

Not really, i tried to rope a few months ago and i failed, maybe i will try again

Realistic sexbots that are a viable substitute for sex will not be a thing for 30+ years (and that is a very optimistic estimate) You’ll be approaching your 70s by that time if I recall correctly? I barely enjoy movies myself and I find trying to blackpill normies to be more hassle than it’s worth tbh, but if you can find enough meaning doing those things to cope then you definitely should, I just can’t though.
I rather deal with hassles than end my life. The only time I'd want to rope is if I became blind or paralyzed, not just because of not being a chad.

I have a rough sketch just in case. But I might need to do some changes to it if I were to actually do it, as well as buy the materials and prepare. Hopefully I never have to.

I rather deal with hassles than end my life. The only time I'd want to rope is if I became blind or paralyzed, not just because of not being a chad.
It’s not so much ‘not being Chad.’ I have health problems also, have suffered a lot of pain in my life. I have to wage slave too whereas you get autismbux and live in my own place where I have to pay bills, so my life is likely a little more stressful than yours. But even if I didn’t have to do anything, I think I’d still lose interest pretty quickly. Aren’t you in your mid 30s? How much more do you think you can looksmaxx? I admire your optimism but most people here have declared it well and truly over long before they reached that point.