Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a ready roping method?

Do you have a ready roping method?

• Total voters
It’s not so much ‘not being Chad.’ I have health problems also, have suffered a lot of pain in my life. I have to wage slave too whereas you get autismbux and live in my own place where I have to pay bills, so my life is likely a little more stressful than yours. But even if I didn’t have to do anything, I think I’d still lose interest pretty quickly.
I still haven't got autismbux yet. I just applied a few months ago. My parents stress me out a lot. If I had a job and my own place I'd be less stressed I believe. Maybe it's your health problems that are the reason you feel this way and not inceldom.
Aren’t you in your mid 30s? How much more do you think you can looksmaxx? I admire your optimism but most people here have declared it well and truly over long before they reached that point.
I'm doing omad, calisthenics, hairmaxxing, beardmaxxing, and maybe later I'll get surgery.

I will never rope, i don't have the balls.

If i were a USA Chad, i would use a shotgun instead.

I dont have one

Methods are simple and don't need much planning. I can rope when I feel like it.

I ain't gonna rope. I'm gonna slit my wrists

my plan will to buy a double barrel shotgun go near a cliff or roof and bam dead. the bullets should kill me and if they fail to the fall will be insurance. I don't plan on roping at the moment but if my occultism fails me and stagnation continues. then there is no choice

As long as I’m healthy and somewhat able bodied I’m not roping.

I used to have a journal with a few plans, but I never went through with it

As in a method that is planned and you even have bought the materials and you'd only need to have a specially bad day to give in and do it. Or is it more like a long term possibility for you?
Rope and (((they))) celebrate