Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a health ailment that cannot be physically noticed by others?

Do you have a health defect that cannot be physically noticed by others?

• Yes, I have tinnitus.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Yes, I have eye floaters.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Yes, I suffer from migraines.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes, I have visual snow.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes, I suffer from [other] (explain in thread).

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No, healthcels btfo

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Voidcel

Voidcel

中には何もない
★★★★
Such as tinnitus or floaters?

How did you get it?

How do you cope with having it?

There is nothing wrong with eye floaters or visual snow.

My feet are kinda fucked and bend too much, so I have to wear orthopedic insoles. Can't run or stand for too long otherwise my back hurts like hell.

I mean, I get all of these from time to time by random except migraines that last for seconds or a couple of minutes. Wouldn't consider them health defects though.

Yes, deaf from left ear.

I thought eye floaters were like hemorrhoids. Everyone has them, just that it is more noticeable for some.

deviated septum

I am sure I have plenty of undiagnosed shit, but among the worst is asthma, for me. I was born with it, and it has seriously decreased my quality of life, and prevented me from doing a lot I would have liked to otherwise.
JFL at not being able to accomplish the most basic function, breathing, without the assistance of strange unnatural medicine. Absolutely pathetic.
They should have killed me as soon as I was born. But as always in this hellworld, you want something done? Gotta do it yourself.

A little tinnitus.

I have minor tinnitus. I also have an undiagnosed health condition which left me mostly bedridden for several months, but it has gotten better recently.

I can't say I get migraines, but I do often get weird headaches, they aren't "pain" exactly more like pressure. I think it's stress related or psychosomatic.

from the 5th grade I've had a psychological problem where my gag reflex is sensitive to stuff like dry throat of phlegm generated by eating and that would cause me to frequently throw up when it first started. This would exacerbate the issue. made me quit all sports. Still affects me to this day but not nearly as bad as when it first started. I also get headaches easily from hunger or dehydration.

I suffer from most of those, not to mention mental/social issues.

I have shit eyesight

Plenty, though legal blindness is the worst one.

Severe sleep apnea (AHI of 36.7). People just accuse me of being lazy.