Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious That nigger who shot himself by accident is proof that Niggers shouldn't be owning guns.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Wizard
★★★
Their 70 IQ chimp brains are not capable enough to handle, such technology. They should stick to spears. I'm not American and I have never held a gun, but even to me it's obvious, that you shouldn't point a gun to your head, nevermind, pull the trigger. It's funny how niggers and sheboons are trying to save their reputation by trying to prove that it was a suicide, when that Nigger was just dumb.

View: https://x.com/GarbageHuman23/status/1793037497779229124

Last edited:
this the nigger with the 30 on da stick? lmao why do niggers always wanna show off their guns and end up doing some retarded shit with it? They simply don't know gun safety and treat them as toys and they get what they deserve. One less nog on the streets shooting up houses or stealing cars.

They get those illegally dumbass

Niggers are just retarded and show off everything. Like a monkey with a banana. It is in their retarded DNA to show off.

One less nog on the streets shooting up houses or stealing cars.
Yep, he was an "aspiring rapper". He wasn't going to contribute anything to society anyway.

Niggers are just retarded and show off everything. Like a monkey with a banana. It is in their retarded DNA to show off.
Ogga booga look at me

They simply don't know gun safety and treat them as toys and they get what they deserve
Niggers are the ones getting killed and shooting people randomly, so once, you make it illegal for niggers to own guns, crime will go down dramatically. School shootings get so much attention, because, it's usually, some bullied whitecel who kills people,and libtards blame Whites and guns. when it's niggers who are the problem.

Niggers are the ones getting killed and shooting people randomly, so once, you make it illegal for niggers to own guns, crime will go down dramatically. School shootings get so much attention, because, it's usually, some bullied whitecel who kills people,and libtards blame Whites and guns. when it's niggers who are the problem.
dont notice that tho. Its EQUAL whites killing people with guns and niggers killing with guns :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: