Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a deep voice?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Do you have a deep voice.

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I'm extremely ugly facially and short, but one reedming quality of mine is my very deep mogger voice.

Last edited:
My voice is shit. I sound like another retard from EE.

I sound like a retarded faggot. :feelsbadman:

My voice is kind of deep sometimes but when I talk I tend to make it sound a little higher pitched because it's the only way i know how to make my voice sound louder to people jfl.

I also can't speak from my chest as I don't know how so It makes me sound a little higher pitched.

I also sound like a retard when I talk to so I guess it wouldn't really matter

My voice is normal and mellow

My voice is kind of deep sometimes but when I talk I tend to make it sound a little higher pitched because it's the only way i know how to make my voice sound louder to people jfl.

I also can't speak from my chest as I don't know how so It makes me sound a little higher pitched.

:feelsUnreal: SAME.

Lmao all that talking from your chest is all cope, don't stress over it. I talk normally, and yet, I'm always complimented. It's completely genetic.

Lmao all that talking from your chest is all cope, don't stress over it. I talk normally, and yet, I'm always complimented. It's completely genetic.
Really? I feel that it would make my voice at least a little deeper if I talked from my chest tbf

Really? I feel that it would make my voice at least a little deeper if I talked from my chest tbf
Yes, a little, but it won't make a big difference if your voice is truecel tier.

Yes, a little, but it won't make a big difference if your voice is truecel tier.
Ohh. I don't think I have a truecel voice but more of a truecel speech pattern if that makes sense?

Then again I've never been made fun of for my voice so maybe it's just me being a bit harsh but idk

I voicemog u

My voice is naturally quiet so I have to speak up for anybody to hear me and it's irritating and strains on my vocal chords.

Ohh. I don't think I have a truecel voice but more of a truecel speech pattern if that makes sense?

Then again I've never been made fun of for my voice so maybe it's just me being a bit harsh but idk
Then your voice is normal.

If i had deep voice people would treat me with respect online

Yeah, I have tried that before. I don't think it's accurate.
It's pretty accurate. Cuckstiny once tested it with his voice matching his piano keys frequencies which are known frequencies

My voice is deep and monotone.