Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you have any good qualities

I have an ok jawline, not perfect but not terribly recessed either like some other users here. Also my eyes are somewhat green and they can pass for hunter eyes if I squintmaxx. Everything else is subhuman tier. I look kind of like a shorter Andrew Tate but with a better eye area basically

I'm really good at eating junk food and jerking off

None. I did have when I was young. I wish I could start over, but it's too late.

Nothing physical. Only thing is born in first world country set to inherit a $1 million+ house

I have good teeth, almost perfectly aligned.

I have also a lot of physical stamina when hiking. I guess that I also have a very good sense of smell and hearing, but these two are honestly rather drawbacks. I know too much.

I suppose i have a decent IQ. Never took an official test but should be in the 115-120 range according to this:
and this:
And that's it. I'm pretty much a massive subhuman in every other aspect. I'm ugly, socially retarded, unathletic...