Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys watch mongol invasion documentaries when you're feeling really down?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I do. I'm feeling super depressed because its the weekend and I see couples everywhere and I am extremely isolated. Then I watch these documentaries and realize that several hundred years ago, the people under the path of the Mongol armies had it a lot worst.

They were gonna be slaughtered by the Mongol army and nothing stood in their way. It was inevitable that they were gonna get stabbed or get their heads chopped off by the Mongol's sabers.

Off note, Its interesting that an Afghan and Turkic alliance briefly stopped the Mongols in their brutal genocidal campaign against the Persian kingdom at the time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjS1FbHLIxM&t=702s

They made the Nazis look like children, they murdered 40 million people and this was 700 years before the third reich

It seems their invasion of Persia, Iraq, and Russia was out of retribution for murdering the Mongol envoys.

But their invasion of Poland, Vietnam, Japan, Burma was out of opportunity. And thats where the Mongols got beaten.

@incelerated does :panties:

They made the Nazis look like children, they murdered 40 million people and this was 700 years before the third reich
Yeah but the Nazi's were much more relatable to our modern era. They specifically targeted Jews and communists in order to make the world a better place. And they had great fashion sensibility too. And they knew how to a have fun, like getting high on Amphetamines and rolling tanks through the Ardennes. And best of all they had a terrific leader who was trying to build a long lasting future society.

And they are not even villainized :feelsclown: really puts into perspective (((who))) controls whats right and wrong :feelskek:

I got it recommended yesterday
And they are not even villainized :feelsclown: really puts into perspective (((who))) controls whats right and wrong :feelskek:
When enough time passes to become history its looked through different lenses. Romans were against Jews and are heavily worshipped, Egypt and Babylon also.

I got it recommended yesterday

When enough time passes to become history its looked through different lenses. Romans were against Jews and are heavily worshipped, Egypt and Babylon also.
Romans killed 40000 jews aint enough to villanize them, and they didnt even have a reason (other than religious) to hate them, unlike the painter. He had a vision, they had to suppress it. :feelsjuice:

Romans killed 40000 jews aint enough to villanize them, and they didnt even have a reason (other than religious) to hate them, unlike the painter. He had a vision, they had to suppress it. :feelsjuice:
Nah, even if they killed 40 millions they wouldnt be hated. People are still buthurt over WW2, one day it will be different. Even though highest number of casualties suffered Slavs, killed by Nazzies, many Slavs worship them and accept their ideology, which is weird if you think about it.

the envoy thing is nothing but a soy meme :soy::soy::soy:

the truth is the envoys were deliberately provacative. they got killed in japan and in egypt (mamluks) as well.

it's no coincidence they got killed by so many countries. it's retarded to think if almost every country kill mongol envoys, there's nothing wrong with those envoys.

the mongols won largely coz they had superior numbers. they could amass like 100k troops in just 1 battle theater. its impossible to have that many troops in medieval world for most countries. it was bascially a steppe gook tribal confederation grew out of control, like snowball effect.

cities in Central Asia and Eastern Europe, even the biggest ones, would be lucky to get even 5k troops as defenders.

there's a good reason why Song China took so long, as china had manpower to counter the mongols. anywhere east of china never had such population density and therefore were easy picking for the mongols. unless it was the Europeans who mastered the siege warfare that mongol siege weapons stopped working against the stone castles in Central Europe. and europeans actually had crossbows that could piece mongol armors with ease, unlike chinese where it was SUPPOSELY invented but never actually had them in large numbers.

the Jurchens tried to prevent it by encouraging mongols to attack each other. the Jurchens actually saved Genghis Khan. but at the end the Jurchen emperor got stupid and didnt listen to his advisor, played the card badly and resulted in Genghis Khan consolidating all the power on the mongolia steppe. and the Khitans were bascially 5th column who were unhappy about jurchen rule and defected a lot, giving mongols critical intelligence, and advanced techniques such as siege weapons.

without khitans i'd argue mongols would never be able to do what they achieved. the ability to conduct siege was what differentiated mongols from other steppe good savages. without siege weapons the mongols would never even conquered Dadu/Beijing from the jurchens, let alone going west and genocide all the Indo Europeans therei n Central Asia, Persia and East Europe
I read that the Mongols employed engineers from Persia to make trebuchets for them that could hurl 200lbs stones up to 300yds! Thats a lot of velocity and energy. They used those same trebuchets to go on and conquer China and other cities in Europe.

Also, I read that they turned around at Poland because Europe had too many castles and not enough open land to use effectively use their light cavalry.

I bet none of them died as virgin