Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys use Bidets?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So mothers day is upon us. i dont give my mom anything because im poor. When i was younger id make her homemade cards (cheesey shit) because no money but in the past like 10 years i just stopped because im too old for that shit.

anyway, she wants to buy herself a present (she makes a lot more momey than me) and said she is old and prolly gonna finally buy herself a bidet.
1) do you guys use bidets?
2) how sanitary is one?
3) do multiple people use the same bidet or each person has their own?
4) i get this feeling that only faggots use bidets. Im american so maybe its just a cultural thing idk but i want to be careful because people might think im a faggot then make fun of me at work

1) no
2) idk
3) idk
4) never saw a bidet irl so idk

1.Yes, we do. Stupid Americans JFL.
2. Quite a bit better than wiping your crack with paper LMAO. Especially if you put some disinfectant along with the water through the bidet.
3. How many ever you want. We used a single bidet in my family.
4. You lot are the biggest faggots for not using bidets LMAO. I don't care if people think you're a faggot because if they don't use bidets then they're the bigger Kike faggots.

2. Quite a bit better than wiping your crack with paper LMAO. Especially if you put some disinfectant along with the water through the bidet.
wtf like alcohol sprayed on your ass? Wouldnt that burn and make you smell the rest of the day? Also, i dont know how to spoiler text so stop reading if you dont want to read something gross

(((i bleed when i use the bathroom. Quite a lot. Wouldnt anything other than water most likely give me some sort of infection plus hours of pain? Wtf that sounds too hardcore and dumb. I bet only your family does that stupid shit:feelswhat:)

1) Yes
2) Very
3) I live alone and have my own
4) It's a cultural thing. I've read a lot about it and just felt like a filthy European only using toilet paper.

I have a portable one tho, which you can take anywhere. But I also know some guys who use a watering can, kinda hilarious.

no i just go through a roll of toilet paper each time

its very shitpilled

@Deleted member 33560 can relate

1.Yes, we do. Stupid Americans JFL.
3. How many ever you want. We used a single bidet in my family.
4. You lot are the biggest faggots for not using bidets LMAO. I don't care if people think you're a faggot because if they don't use bidets then they're the bigger Kike faggots.
Richcel

I am not a supporter of Biden

I don't think it would clean me good. I can take a small poop but somehow go through half a roll of toilet paper.

I thought it said bidens lol

I cannot imagine wiping my ass with paper. I'd probably go through an acre of paper before feeling any clean
Lol me too

I don't have one, I just tend to use enough toilet paper until there are no more remnants coming off when wiping.
Same here.