Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys think the rising Incel community is raising awareness?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Like, "fighting for our discrimination"? We are more oppressed and discriminated against than any other demographic, and with each other demographic there was a counter movement to raise awareness for their "problems". Feminists (LOL), racism (MLK days, BLM movement), Gays (all that petty marriage equality shit), etc etc. I think we are starting to create a little momentum to getting our voice heard, and I dream of a future where this discrimination is admitted and taken into consideration by non-subhumans and the government. Possible funding for surgeries, etc etc. With Harvey's suicide, I feel it has motivated me to help visualize at least a little bit better future for those held down by inceldom. I think you guys should look at this with optimism instead of pessimism. Don't say "it's already over" or "not worth it" or that its a "pipe dream". Fuck it, we got nothing to lose. Lets grow the movement. 

Rest in peace Harvey... We all miss you

When a movement is being hated by women it is doing something right

Is this a joke? If we just changed our tone SLIGHTLY then we'd be taken more seriously.

bkdreamkb said:
When a movement is being hated by women it is doing something right

Indeed but it's also going to be harshly opposed by the mainstream, sadly.

Yes, but like any true oppressed people, it will be years until any real change happens. We will be old men or dead by the time the incel problem is recognized by the public, if it ever does.

truecel23 said:
Is this a joke? If we just changed our tone SLIGHTLY then we'd be taken more seriously.

No

truecel23 said:
Mahlo said:
Stop coping. Its truth.

Incels.me isn't a community outreach program. We aren't the red cross. We're not trying to get grants from the government for integrating X many incels every month. The blackpill has to be raw and uncut. I want only the smartest, blackest of black pilled incels here, nothing less.

Mahlo said:
Incels.me isn't a community outreach program. We aren't the red cross. We're not trying to get grants from the government for integrating X many incels every month. The blackpill has to be raw and uncut. I want only the smartest, blackest of black pilled incels here, nothing less.

"Smartest"

Lol.

People have said that I'm one of the only ones who write actual intellectual posts. There are only a few intellectuals here. Lots of delusion tier autism otherwise.

This isn't a movement it's a cope, most people will never acknowledge lookism because they overrate themselves so they think they're immune to it, and people tend to dismiss things that aren't affecting them. i have no idea what causes people to have this progressive mindset where they think all women/minorities are victims and ugly white males are the root of all evil, but it doesn't matter because every living thing is programmed to think ugly = bad attractive = good, i think we've reached peak hypergamy so the percentage of people in our predicament wont increase. all we can hope for is improvements in technology that will help us cope and not succumb to the urge to rope

It'll only make things worse. It'll put us in the spotlight, and not a positive one.

No.

Incels are growing due to the current fucked up state of society.