Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think that women find Asian and Indian men as whole unattractive? Or are there just less Changs and Chadpreets compared to Chads?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I think it’s more likely that there’s a less of a percentage of Changs and Chadpreets than there are Chads. It just seems like a white dude is more likely to born a Chad than an Asian or Indian is to be born a Chang or Chadpreet. Because those guys seem to be drowning in girls just like Chads are.

Idk about Asian guys but the whole “send bobs” meme doesn’t help Indian guys.

My sister wants a riceman but I asked her if she would date a curry and she laughed and said no :feelsrope:

My sister wants a riceman but I asked her if she would date a curry and she laughed and said no :feelsrope:
Yeah I have a hard time imagining her turning down these dudes

Attachments

• B9BE2F68-4759-4AB1-BF7A-16E7A2D3A0BC.jpeg
    B9BE2F68-4759-4AB1-BF7A-16E7A2D3A0BC.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 118
Alot of the girls at my school want to date Curries.

They find them in average less attractive, thats for sure

If I asked her if she would date those guys she would say no ded srs

If I asked her if she would date those guys she would say no ded srs
Smells like cap but I bet these guys wouldn’t care. They probably easily get girls anyway

Smells like cap
Copelos, she doesn't like masc high T chads. You can VC with her on discord if you want
but I bet these guys wouldn’t care. They probably easily get girls anyway
My sister is far from a stacy and she's black, the lowest on the SMV totem pole for foids and she had a couple of chances at being with a white guy, one was a tall chadlite. I mean yeah obviously those guys slay. They're chadpreets

If you mean white women then I think so. I asked my sister if she'd date a neger, curry or riceman and she said no to all. I believe her cuz she told me niggers are annoying and scare her

Foids should stick to dating their own race

I think some Indian chicks are cute, but a lot of them are hairy and have thicker moustaches than i do.

My crush is a Tamil girl and she's really cute.

I think foids just like faces with well-developed bones, tall stature and big cocks.
And some races seem to be superior than others in one of these aspects.
Like, blacks are famous for having big schlongs, whites can have more attractive faces and so on.

Last edited:
I think it’s more likely that there’s a less of a percentage of Changs and Chadpreets than there are Chads. It just seems like a white dude is more likely to born a Chad than an Asian or Indian is to be born a Chang or Chadpreet. Because those guys seem to be drowning in girls just like Chads are.
I agree with you OP. Ethnicity is just one of several factors (jaw, shoulders, wrists, height, location, independence, wealth, confidence) which mesh to create attractiveness. No factor is an absolute hindrance if others align.

I some women find them unattractive as a whole, but plenty of women would be willing to date a Chadpreet or Chang.

Last edited:
Taking a guess what they'd say:
"The dude on the left looks like a tryhard. Hard pass."
"The dude to the left of the rightmost looks like a sleaze. He also looks like he might be gay"
"The dude on the right just looks weird and constipated"
"The dude to the right of the leftmost looks okay but his head is too small for his body. Pass."
What race are you?
@WØLF is

When foids talk about dating a minority, they are usually thinking about a chad in that minority, not the minority in general.

For example: A foid talks about dating a black guy, they are usually talking about a Tyrone (Usually with thug traits) and not a guy like Oreo Man/Savvy Guy.

Where i live indians, niggers, and asians are high value males. Nobody wants short ugly white males here :feelsrope:

Where I live (SF bay area), foids of all races especially white foids are strongly opposed to dating Asian or Indian men. They really do find us repulsive and they despise us. I don't say that lightly. When you experience it at first, you become depressed and angry because you feel and experience the blatant discrimination against you. My best estimate is around 70+ percent of noodlewhores dont even want us. The majority of noodlewhores you see are with non-Asian men. You're even surprised to see an Asian male Asian female couple (thats non-FOB). I kid you not.

Some of them are flat out hostile to us for no reason. And I mean it! As in you're not even hitting on them but they are hostile and aggressive towards you for no reason. Not passive aggressive. Flat out aggressive. And the foids (of all races) have a very strict white male only policy.

Its funny because SF is ground zero of feminism. You'd think they would not discriminate in the dating market based on race but the case is the exact opposite. They are highly discriminatory against ethnic males.

The only race of men I see at feminist international foid day rallies are white males. And everywhere I look in the entire city, White males are absolutely swimming in pussy of all races. I see 5'9+ white guys clearly walking around with hispanic or middle eastern foids. The foid kinda has olive brownish skin and black hair. If not that, its the pervasive WMAF couple you see everywhere. And the White males are also swimming in literally all of the white becky/stacy pussy.

This is just what I tally and observe consistently. Its the brutal reality.

Last edited:

Giga fucking cope.

no. Regardless of the rarity of Changs and Chadpreets, they still will always be inferior to cumskins.

A White Chad will always be the goal of most females.

In case you haven’t realized yet, Foids are some of the most racist creatures in the universe.

Where I live (SF bay area), foids of all races especially white foids are strongly opposed to dating Asian or Indian men. They really do find us repulsive and they despise us. I don't say that lightly. When you experience it at first, you become depressed and angry because you feel and experience the blatant discrimination against you. My best estimate is around 70+ percent of noodlewhores dont even want us. The majority of noodlewhores you see are with non-Asian men. You're even surprised to see an Asian male Asian female couple (thats non-FOB). I kid you not.

Some of them are flat out hostile to us for no reason. And I mean it! As in you're not even hitting on them but they are hostile and aggressive towards you for no reason. Not passive aggressive. Flat out aggressive. And the foids (of all races) have a very strict white male only policy.

Its funny because SF is ground zero of feminism. You'd think they would not discriminate in the dating market based on race but the case is the exact opposite. They are highly discriminatory against ethnic males.

The only race of men I see at feminist international foid day rallies are white males. And everywhere I look in the entire city, White males are absolutely swimming in pussy of all races. I see 5'9+ white guys clearly walking around with hispanic or middle eastern foids. The foid kinda has olive brownish skin and black hair. If not that, its the pervasive WMAF couple you see everywhere. And the White males are also swimming in literally all of the white becky/stacy pussy.

This is just what I tally and observe consistently. Its the brutal reality.
If white men are dating ethnic women at high rates, then aren't there white women left over? Are they just staying single?

If white men are dating ethnic women at high rates, then aren't there white women left over? Are they just staying single?
Thats exactly right. A lot of them stay single. But a few date low value white males (both in terms of looks and earnings) over six figure earning Asian and Indian males. Confirmed over and over again in the weekends here in the SF bay area.

I think asian and indian men are seen as asexual boring guys you steal math homework from. Changs and Chadpreets are a lot rarer.

Chadpreets are really rare like one in a 1000

If white men are dating ethnic women at high rates, then aren't there white women left over?
Thats exactly right. A lot of them stay single.
Don't forget that desirable men have harems / rotations / high turnover. An average White man in the Bay Area can date a dozen women of all colors before an ethnic six-figure earner gets a single match.

It’s both. In general white foids won’t date us or currys. There are Changs and Chadpreets out there, but they are also extremely few and far in between.

Plus, what a Chang/Chadpreet is depends on who you ask. What we may think as a Chang may be, in the eyes of a white foid, just a low tier ricecel. The rice and curry taxes are some of the heaviest in the world. There are foids out there that will literally look at a Chang or Chadpreet and say “eww no” simply because of his race.

Now with dating apps adding filters by race, 99% of foids now only filter only to show whites and tyrones and Latinos only. I tried this myself when I tried a hinge profile. I only get the ugliest landwhale foids when I change my location anywhere. Mostly ugly black nigger foids or white foids with missing teeth.

and I’m pretty sure even those foids would think dating me is leveling down.