Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys think HeedandSucceed could have ascended if he fully leanmaxxed?

Do you guys think HeedandSucceed could have ascended if he fully leanmaxxed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

It’s all good nigga love your hood.
★★★★★
I want EVERYONE’S opinion on this. :feelshehe:

All hands on deck an shit. :soy:

We’ve got to get to the bottom of this vERy pressing mattER as a collective since many usERs here are always claiming that fatcel=volcel or Chad under all that weight and I do agree that this is true for SOME but I just want to see what you all think of heeds realistic prospects? :feelsthink:

I mean did he give up and delare “Its ovER” too soon? :feelsUnreal:

Heedandsucceed.jpg

Hard to define, His fat covers most of the bones, Maybe the others can judge better.

Dude was (is) low-iq asf, there's no way he could've figured shit out even if he lost any amount of weight. Dude reminded me of that scumbag Joey Diaz, disgusting fat fucks that take up 3 seats on an airplane... fucking degenerates. No reason to be that fat, it's all his fault.

"it's over, it's over, it's over" - the most monotonous shit ever.

DEpends on height but he looks like a fakecel facially and good frame.

Whats his height because he looks like any decent looking dude. Unless hes 5'3 then no

Normie tier. Imo he would ascend if decent height.

Whats his height because he looks like any decent looking dude. Unless hes 5'3 then no
His eye area looks decent in the video @Fat Link posted, I wonder if there might have been hope for him, There are tons of AI apps around the webs, And theres also a plastic surgery app on play store, I wonder if he worked out a bit, Maybe he could see his jaw and see if it was over.

Eyes looks ok, decently tall looking if car pic is any indication.
Maybe? Only as a normie though, which really isn't worth it.

hard to tell without a leaner picture , its too fat.

Yes, I think so.

He's normie looking and he looks Hispanic so he probably has that natural NT ability that all wetbacks do.

Yes, I think so.

He's normie looking and he looks Hispanic so he probably has that natural NT ability that all wetbacks do.
Mmm yes, I think so too. :feelshehe:

Probably didn’t want to settle for a goblina. :foidSoy:

Not that I blame him of course. :feelsugh:

Need to see side profile

isn't this guy like 6 feet? All he had to do was lose weight.

he wasnt NT enough to get away with his low tier normie looks. As a spic, you have to be thug or at least career maxxed. Hes neither so it never began.

isn't this guy like 6 feet? All he had to do was lose weight.
He doesn't even need to lose weight. I see fat spics all the time that are the lowest wageslaves with wifes and kids. They're probably miserable, but not incel.

well if there is no pictures of him without so much fat we cant know for sure…

but i always thought that guy was decent looking and he would not be incel if lean. he had good eye area, compact skull, hairline and some facial harmony overal

I don't know who that is, I can't participate to the poll

watched one of his videos, he is not the brightest fellow, probably fakecel looks

Heedandsucceed.jpg

Hard to define, His fat covers most of the bones, Maybe the others can judge better.
Hungry Food GIF

Fatcels are fakecels until proven otherwise. This is especially true if they’ve never been in shape their entire adult lives.

It’s impossible question to answer because nobody knows what they’d look like as a non-fatty, not even themselves.

However, in reality land, their body is fucked up from a lifetime of fattiness, especially during childhood. Having obese parents means live is gigaover from the start. If you do lose the weight, enjoy the disgusting, hanging skin forever.

Most fat young adults are fat because their parents are fat. Who your parents are is everything. Such is life.

Last edited:
probably. He has a pretty symmetrical, average face. But i will never blame someone for being fat, losing weight when you're incel and depressed is very hard. Its very hard to go to the gym even if you're skinny. You need motivation for that shit and its hard to have it without purpose.

Last edited:
hard to tell, maybe betabuxx and gets a ltb golbina

Hungry Food GIF

Fatcels are fakecels until proven otherwise. This is especially true if they’ve never been in shape their entire adult lives.

It’s impossible question to answer because nobody knows what they’d look like as a non-fatty, not even themselves.

However, in reality land, their body is fucked up from a lifetime of fattiness, especially during childhood. Having obese parents means live is gigaover from the start. If you do lose the weight, enjoy the disgusting, hanging skin forever.

Most fat young adults are fat because their parents are fat. Who your parents are is everything. Such is life.
You can get the hanging skin removed and even varicose veins can be eliminated with treatment but the problem is cost. :feelsrope:

He wasn't always fat. He's shown himself when he was thinner and a boxer.

He is short on top of the weight problem.
I believe his inceldom largely stems from his Orange/Bernadino County location.

I want EVERYONE’S opinion on this. :feelshehe:

All hands on deck an shit. :soy:

We’ve got to get to the bottom of this vERy pressing mattER as a collective since many usERs here are always claiming that fatcel=volcel or Chad under all that weight and I do agree that this is true for SOME but I just want to see what you all think of heeds realistic prospects? :feelsthink:

I mean did he give up and delare “Its ovER” too soon? :feelsUnreal:
No

He's brown beancel, short and poor.

Hispanics usually have an easier time with women, so maybe