Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think it is morally wrong to have children?

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hey brocels, hope you all are having a good day.

I would like to preface this by saying, this is a thought experiment, since as an incel like you guys, I couldn't even have kids even if I wanted to.

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I have come to the conclusion that even if I was a normie with a relationship, I wouldn't want to have children because I think it is pointless to have children. All of here know life is mostly just suffering, and I am sure many of us wish we were never been born. I often wish my parents were child-free so I would not have to exist and endure hardship. I am sure it is very common to feel this way. But obviously, most people who feel the same way about life as I do, which is a good chunk of the human population, don't commit suicide, because of the fear of death, and to avoid inflicting a massive amount of suffering on their loved ones.

When a person has a child, they have no idea how everything will turn out. There is a high risk that the kid would endure a life full of misery, and wish they were never born. However, the kid never asked to be born. It was forced upon them by their parents. All the suffering could have been avoided just if the parents did not have children. Nobody deserves to have to suffer, just because someone else decided to bring them into it.

There is also a more selfish reason to be against having children, which is avoiding seeing your children suffer. It is painful for parents to see their children end up suffering. Nobody wants to see their kid end up as a failure. Imagine spending so much time and effort raising a child, just for him to end up like this. There is not even considering the immense amount of pain you may end up feeling if your child losses their life. Therefore by not having children, you are sparing yourself from having to suffer seeing your children not end up the way you wanted.

Whenever I see random strangers in unfortunate situations, such as a homeless drug addict, or a suicidal person wage-salving at a dead-end job, I think about how much suffering could have been avoided if their parents choose not to have kids. So much misery could disappear just not by having children.

I know personally, that even in the impossible scenario that I ascended and have the option of having children, I would choose not to because I know that if I have a son, he will probably end up like me, and It would pain me so much to see him end up like that. Not to mention the amount of work and effort I will have to put into raising a child, that I could have otherwise used to improve my own quality of life.

In conclusion, I do believe that it is wrong to have children because you are just risking bringing another person into this world of suffering against their will.

Please do share your opinion of the morality of having children. Thanks.

Last edited:
It is, because he would just end up like me.

It is, because he would just end up like me.
Yea seeing your son end up suffering as an incel, and you being able to relate to everything, must be so painful.

only if you sure the kid will be an aryan chad, if not you are dooming him

I don't care, this world never gave me anything so why should I care about society?

yes; i was born and my life was over. i cannot change anything! - st.hamudi

I don't care, this world never gave me anything so why should I care about society?
It is not just about society. It is about yourself and your children too. Would it not pain you to see your future son suffer and live in misery?
Imagine putting in so much effort raising him, just to see him end up the way he is because of uncontrollable factors, as the blackpill prescribes.

yes; i was born and my life was over. i cannot change anything! - st.hamudi
Wise words. He was truly consumed by the blackpill. I wonder what happened to him.

It is not just about soycioty tho. You would be seeing your own son end up in misery.

Yea makes sense. They are less likely to end up suffering the same fate as we do.

I am not anti-natalist but I am radically pro-eugenics, I think life should be fixed not eradicated, 99% of people alive today shouldn't breed, only people who are:

1-Very rich
2-Very intelligent
3-Very good looking
4-No physical/ mental genetic diseases
5-Live in a good & clean location

Should procreate, to reduce the suffering of mankind
Yea that makes sense. That would definitely reduce suffering. Although I personally wouldn't want to enforce my beliefs onto other people. I am antinatalist for my own benefit.

if ur ugly and rich no. if ur ugly and poor maybe yes

Bringing life into this world is without a doubt an evil act. Most people lead boring, depressing, pointless lives. Even if I had the opportunity to start a family I would not drag life into this hell world.

I do, but because I think humanity needs to go extinct. This is an awful species, especially the female variety. I think if humanity is ever allowed to escape Earth and the solar system they will be a threat to the galaxy and maybe the whole universe. Imagine intergalactic space jews spreading their perversion to every star and planet in the observable universe. We need to find a way to end this plague before it gets worse.

that's too long to be read bro but i think that wanting kids in this era of time is kinda fucked up

if you had a daughter she will end up as a whores, if you have a son he will end up as a homosexual weeb
you will always end up with degenerate kids who don't know how to live their lives

that's too long to be read bro
yea I get carried away when writing sometimes.

if you had a daughter she will end up as a whores, if you have a son he will end up as a homosexual weeb
you will always end up with degenerate kids who don't know how to live their lives
True, the outcomes are bleak. Really no point in even risking the odds.

I would like to preface this by saying, this is a thought experiment, since as an incel like you guys, I couldn't even have kids even if I wanted to.

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I have come to the conclusion that even if I was a normie with a relationship, I wouldn't want to have children because I think it is pointless to have children. All of here know life is mostly just suffering, and I am sure many of us wish we were never been born. I often wish my parents were child-free so I would not have to exist and endure hardship. I am sure it is very common to feel this way. But obviously, most people who feel the same way about life as I do, which is a good chunk of the human population, don't commit suicide, because of the fear of death, and to avoid inflicting a massive amount of suffering on their loved ones.

When a person has a child, they have no idea how everything will turn out. There is a high risk that the kid would endure a life full of misery, and wish they were never born. However, the kid never asked to be born. It was forced upon them by their parents. All the suffering could have been avoided just if the parents did not have children. Nobody deserves to have to suffer, just because someone else decided to bring them into it.

There is also a more selfish reason to be against having children, which is avoiding seeing your children suffer. It is painful for parents to see their children end up suffering. Nobody wants to see their kid end up as a failure. Imagine spending so much time and effort raising a child, just for him to end up like this. There is not even considering the immense amount of pain you may end up feeling if your child losses their life. Therefore by not having children, you are sparing yourself from having to suffer seeing your children not end up the way you wanted.

Whenever I see random strangers in unfortunate situations, such as a homeless drug addict, or a suicidal person wage-salving at a dead-end job, I think about how much suffering could have been avoided if their parents choose not to have kids. So much misery could disappear just not by having children.

I know personally, that even in the impossible scenario that I ascended and have the option of having children, I would choose not to because I know that if I have a son, he will probably end up like me, and It would pain me so much to see him end up like that. Not to mention the amount of work and effort I will have to put into raising a child, that I could have otherwise used to improve my own quality of life.

In conclusion, I do believe that it is wrong to have children because you are just risking bringing another person into this world of suffering against their will.

If you are not rich or gl its wrong especially if its a boy
He will suffer

I think it is morally wrong to have children when you and your partners combined genetics will negatively impact your child's life, many bluepillers do not consider this and end up giving birth to incels.

I think it is morally wrong to have children when you and your partners combined genetics will negatively impact your child's life, many bluepillers do not consider this and end up giving birth to incels.
The reason we exist lol

I am not anti-natalist but I am radically pro-eugenics, I think life should be fixed not eradicated, 99% of people alive today shouldn't breed, only people who are:

1-Very rich
2-Very intelligent
3-Very good looking

Why rich? Sometimes wealth can come from pure luck

1-Very rich
2-Very intelligent
3-Very good looking

:yes: :yes:

Depends on how attractive the woman is. Yes, a huge portion of inceldom is genetics, but a huge portion is that our parents never gave a fuck about any blackpilled truths. If you have male children, you can give them HGH, you can make sure that they are socially adjusted, you can make sure that they eat healthy, dont have acne, have good hair. We have a lot of knowledge that our parents didnt have.

Plus, incels dont always produce incel children, by random genetic recombination, you can have chad children. Especially if you have siblings who are chads, or cousins who are chads, you have those genes within you that can just be passed on randomly.

So it becomes a personal decision of whether you want children or not, if you never wanted children in the first place fine, but if you did want, dont let your inceldom stop you, if you do finally get a wife. Use all your knowledge and ability to make sure your children are healthy

Pretty much tbh.
I'd think the same thing if I had "ascended" what my kid would have to go through.
Plus the amount of non-nt shiet that would populate in their mind

it's over

Imagine wanting to bring a child into this shit hole of a world.

I feel it is because it will suffer like I have done.

if your ugly, then no. because you will bring him into the world to SUFFER.

I agree. It's the only reason I don't intend to donate sperm for survival as of now.

No because the point of everything is genetic war against the npc gene. Normie extinction. The autistic takeover of society.
I really don't care about the moral values of it, mostly i would care about morally would be if i was able to afford it. If anything it would be hilarious to gaslight normies into funding my kids and bringing them up. I'd love to cuck normies if i could. Anything that hurts normies is inherently morally good.

It does seem obvious that outcasts would ideally take over the genetic pool, while normie NPCs commit suicide in creative ways.

Last edited: