Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Real sorry I couldn’t honor the results of the poll for you guys…

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Unfortunately Arcadecel randomly decided to break the site rules for I believe the 5th time and referred to your glorious porcine emperor as a “faggot” due to his not being able to control his womanly emotions after I suggested last night that he was psychologically projecting his homosexual desires onto me. :feelshehe:

Anyway again I’m very sorry you all have to face the harsh realities of disappointment once again and especially so after being mostly good little chillens all this past year but that’s just sometimes the unfortunate way that the cookie crumbles bros. :cryfeels:

I know some of you still would want me to set him free inspite of his terminal rule breaking nature but I just wouldn’t be able to live with myself if he ended up eventually sperging out on one of you and made you cry too. :feelsUnreal:

Then I’d never hear the end of it from a different contingent of users ie “Didn’t you ban this faggot before Fat Link?“ or “Why didn’t you ban this faggot much sooner Fat Link?” :society:

So as your admin I’m sure you can all empathize with my dilemma right? :feelsthink:

Like a blind man at an orgy I just have to feel things out. :feelsclown:

Big misplay on his part to randomly get belligerent and insult you when the negotiations were in his favor and he was seemingly going to be unbanned

It's over for teeth-rottingcels. :feelshaha:

Was it the last post he made? It seems like a pretty light insult.

2 amcels where u at?

Was it the last post he made? It seems like a pretty light insult.
Nah, it was filled with vitriol since I deftly and expertly parlayed his “dirty tricks“ political style loaded question with a response that leaves no mistake that no, no he is the faggot in question.

Yet instead of simply bowing out in defeat gracefully and taking his L like a man he pulled a total Emba move and completely shit the bed with an embarrassing sperg rage moment just when the poll results had him on the cusp of victory.

Very bizarre behavior but I guess some people out there are simply self destructive to the nth degree and absolutely nothing can be done about this but placing as much distance between you both as possible. :feelsokman:

Nah, it was filled with vitriol since I deftly and expertly parlayed his “dirty tricks“ political style loaded question with a response that leaves no mistake that no, no he is the faggot in question.

Yet instead of simply bowing out in defeat gracefully and taking his L like a man he pulled a total Emba move and completely shit the bed with an embarrassing sperg rage moment just when the poll results had him on the cusp of victory.

Very bizarre behavior but I guess some people out there are simply self destructive to the nth degree and absolutely nothing can be done about this but placing as much distance between you both as possible. :feelsokman:
Will you perform a babality on him?

Finally I can brush my teeth without worrying

Only if this is your belated Christmas wish? :feelshehe:
Dew it
marseyagreefast.webp