Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think a wide jaw is Just 100% genetic?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Like I'm sure bradd Pitt wasn't chewing on coconuts during puberty to get his jaw, he was born with the right genes. People like mike mew are a bunch of scammers. Chad was born with the right genes, that's why he has a wide jaw, while, you have a narrow one because, of shit genes, but I can't help but cope and think to myself, that Maybe it's not all genes.

At 12% bodyfat if you don't have a good sharp jaw, that means you're Just boneless right? Not that you didn't chew hard food/gum or mew during puberty?

Last edited:
It's most likely just genetic, like all bones in your body

Yes. What else can it be? Nutrition? :lul:

It's most likely just genetic, like all bones in your body
Yeah, that's why I hate people like Mike mew, they make it sound like you did something wrong. Fuck redpillers

Technically you can make the jaw bigger but not really. There isn’t any force you can naturally produce to grow the jaw but you can make bones larger with force.
For example medieval archers had longer Bow arms than draw arms, because they carried their 45lb bows all day from childhood to adulthood.

You can’t do the same with the jaw without breaking your teeth but it’s hypothetically possible (possible in theory). And no, mewing doesn’t work.

It is usually curries who cope with nutrition for obvious reasons. :feelskek:
That Makes sense. But my concern isn't nutrition, but rather me not eating hard foods during puberty.

Last edited:
Many generations of good nutrition affects how the face and bones will turn out in a human.
Nutrition eugenics. An interesting cope to say the least.

Technically you can make the jaw bigger but not really. There isn’t any force you can naturally produce to grow the jaw but you can make bones larger with force.
For example medieval archers had longer Bow arms than draw arms, because they carried their 45lb bows all day from childhood to adulthood.

You can’t do the same with the jaw without breaking your teeth but it’s hypothetically possible (possible in theory). And no, mewing doesn’t work.
The mewing part should be obvious, the "transformations" are all just zoomer faggots going through, puberty.

sometimes lack of dental care at young age may fuck you up to some extent, like not fixing overbite teeth malocclusion

The mewing part should be obvious, the "transformations" are all just zoomer faggots going through, puberty.
Or becoming lean.

Good luck making your mandible bigger. :lul:

The skullpill is too brutal to swallow. No tall skull = no life

Many generations of good nutrition affects how the face and bones will turn out in a human.
I have heard this argument before. So there will be less chads in the future, because, everyone is eating like shit. Lifefuel

Poor nutrition over generations will fuck up your jaws

That’s not true
Do you have any proof that that is not true? I also have the same opinion as @wasted12years regarding this but Im going to check any articles out if you have them. If you have no good non jewified sources for that claim then you can't say its not true with a 100% certainity

I have heard this argument before. So there will be less chads in the future, because, everyone is eating like shit. Lifefuel
True, but because of hypergamy foids will only pick and breed with Chads so it may take a long time before that happens. We will have more disease though.

Or becoming lean.

Good luck making your mandible bigger. :lul:

The skullpill is too brutal to swallow. No tall skull = no life
I'm at 15% body fat(I'm not over estimating) and I look subhuman. It's over. I have been to 12% before as well. No difference.

That is certainly a possibility and yes it is lifefuel ngl

I'm at 15% body fat(I'm not over estimating) and I look subhuman. It's over. I have been to 12% before as well. No difference.
Due to my rice/slav genes I am also boneless when I am lean. I think I need to be 8% to see any change but it's too dangerous to be that lean + your libido becomes non-existent.

True, but because of hypergamy foids will only pick and breed with Chads so it may take a long time before that happens. We will have more disease though.
But have you noticed, that chads in the 90s seemed more chadlier? Modern lifestyles have certainly, taken a toll.

Due to my rice/slav genes I am also boneless when I am lean. I think I need to be 8% to see any change but it's too dangerous to be that lean + your libido becomes non-existent.
Nah, you don't need to be even at 12. At 15 percent you should already look Htn-chadlite. If you don't, it's most likely over

But have you noticed, that chads in the 90s seemed more chadlier? Modern lifestyles have certainly, taken a toll.
They were stronger, healthier bodies because of better food. Food was also shit in the 90s but not as shit as it is today. Not as much processed junk, more homecooked meals back then.

Like I'm sure bradd Pitt wasn't chewing on coconuts during puberty to get his jaw, he was born with the right genes. People like mike mew are a bunch of scammers. Chad was born with the right genes, that's why he has a wide jaw, while, you have a narrow one because, of shit genes, but I can't help but cope and think to myself, that Maybe it's not all genes.

At 12% bodyfat if you don't have a good sharp jaw, that means you're Just boneless right? Not that you didn't chew hard food/gum or mew during puberty?
I think its 90% genetic and 10% depends on chewing.

That is certainly a possibility and yes it is lifefuel ngl
nope. many chads and wealthy educated women know this. (many chads come from successful families) and will protect their kids from goyslop

Thought this said Jew for a second.
be careful comrade

Unless you take steroids and human growth hormone, your jaw isn't going to widen one bit

nutrition and hormone levels would make a difference but negligible, literally next to nothing. so like 99.99999999999999999999999999% genetic

Unless you take steroids and human growth hormone, your jaw isn't going to widen one bit
Obviously, it would if you mean down right? Provided you have the bones