Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys have any stories about when you approached women?

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
I dont bother approaching because i know im subhuman, but for those who did, how did it go? Please explain in detail, dont bother with a loweffortmaxx post like “she rejected me cuz i ugly” provide context please

I said hi. She looked at me like I was a piece of shit. I left.

One of the most embarassing ones was in my bluepilled days. There was a 4/10 girl in my computer science class that I thought that I'd have a chance with. I sat by her a week later on purpose and tried to make some conversation, but she gave me the nastiest look I've ever seen. Her eyes were wide open ,and she seemed extremely pissed off. She took out her phone to ignore me I suppose and was furiously texting someone, which should've been a sign for me to give it up. I kept talking like the autist I am, and she ran off when the lecture ended.

I approached twice to same foid. embrassing.

im a shitskin subhuman curry so theres no point. just setting myself up for humiliation and ultimate failiure

i find it fascinating that we have a lot of 6 foot to 6'5 guys here who never even approached women. i have ssen countless tinder experiments where they put the same picture and changed the height 5'6 - 2 matches, 6' - 20 matches, 6'5 - 50 matches. then there are guys getting 8 and up ratings on photofeeler and still never approached. because blackpill, chad, mogs me.
i get 2.8 rating on photofeeler and i get avoided by all people male and female. my babyface gets me just one consistent rating "creepy". i have approached shitloads of foids during the last 10 years and was part of various sport clubs. they wont even talk to me.
why do you think you are incel? no women is ever going to knock at your door and ask to become your girlfriend. especially no stacy. you need to leave the house. you need to ask women out. when you get rejected enough you are incel.

It's a long story but it ended up with her dating a chad who shared the same class not only together, but with me as well. This class lasted the whole day, which sucked.

It's a long story but it ended up with her dating a chad who shared the same class not only together, but with me as well. This class lasted the whole day, which sucked.
I'm glad you didnt end up as a orbiter

she rejected me cuz I ugly

she rejected me cuz I short

she rejected me cuz I hapa

she rejected me cuz I babyface

she rejected me cuz I acneface

she rejected me cuz I bad personality...oh, wait, that one never happened.

she rejected me cuz I ugly

she rejected me cuz I short

she rejected me cuz I hapa

she rejected me cuz I babyface

she rejected me cuz I acneface

she rejected me cuz I bad personality...oh, wait, that one never happened.
actually personality means looks