Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope DO YOU GUYS HAVE A COLLECTION?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I collect 2 things: Cologne and limited edition soda.

I have 10 bottles of cologne of varying sizes and brands. I like collecting the "unique" brands that not too many people buy. And I try to find discontinued brands on Ebay. But I have some higher quality stuff too like Versace Eros, Gucci, Prada, and 1 Million. I know good scents will not make me more attractive to women, but I personally enjoy the fragrances.

And then I've got my soda collection (unopened cans) that I started since I was 12. Every time a new movie or video game comes out, there's bound to be a limited edition flavor of a particular soda to advertise for them. I've got Mtn Dew cans from Black Ops 3, Black Ops 4, MW 3, MW Infinite, Titanfall, Halo 4, and even one back from when Halo 3 came out! I've also got the whole collection of Ninja Turtles Crush. Some discontinued soda like Vault. And the gross Pepsi Fire (cinnamon Pepsi). Plus more.

i hate soda

i guess i collect pens

I collect hentai

I dont, i use to collect some coins but not anymore

I used to have collections of lots of pokemon cards.

Pic of the cans

Alright so I don't display my cans. I keep them sealed in a plastic tote to prevent liquid evaporation. So here's a pic of some of the cans (I was too lazy to take each one out)

C86FC017 409C 4426 8364 136B65406E4F

Limited Edition Stranger Things Coke

04437699 D3F4 40AF 85DE 13E113D3916A

Pepsi Perfect based off Back to the Future

541F0BE0 1848 4476 B673 CFA0D910E283

MW Infinite? Did I miss this release or do you mean Infinite Warfare

Yes.

I have all the available, discontinued and special collector’s item variants of the Analogue Super NT and Mega SG which for those that may not know are FPGA based videogame consoles that are modern recreations of the Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis with HD TV compatibility, upscaled graphics, scanline options and various other bells and whistles obviously not offered by their original counterparts.

I don't collect anything tbh

for me its magic the gathering cards as I am a fan of the artwork and I have a small knife collection as well as a large video game collection mainly ps vita games and I also collect wargaming books such as last days, kings of war vanguard, and the odd rpg books and miniatures and I collect the halo novel series.

Yes.

I have all the available, discontinued and special collector’s item variants of the Analogue Super NT and Mega SG which for those that may not know are FPGA based videogame consoles that are modern recreations of the Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis with HD TV compatibility, upscaled graphics, scanline options and various other bells and whistles obviously not offered by their original counterparts.
Holy shit, pretty epic.

I collect 1/18 scale toy cars. I got a 1/18 Mercedes CLK GTR, a Ferrari 458 Speciale, a Mercedes SLS AMG, a BMW E60 M5, and a few others.

Postal stamps like a real vintage truecel.

I like collecting older stereo stuff like receivers, speakers, turntables, etc.

i collect vases

No I don't collect anything

I have a small collection of toy cars, trading cards, videogames. Tbh I don't think they count as a collection but jus cope stuff that started to accumulate.

I collect, dragon balls

I collect Retro Videogames and consoles
btw thats an Incel trait

I have a small collection of old coins/foreign currency, but that was from when I was 13.

I somewhat used to collect pictures of hamlossus and memes that where made of him. But that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back