Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys eat the crab butter?

That sounds fucking disgusting

You eat the crab inside
When i used to eat crab with my parents i hated it because it so much work to crack open and get a little bit of food. My cat sure loved crab though. A steak tasted better and was way more filling.

When i used to eat crab with my parents i hated it because it so much work to crack open and get a little bit of food. My cat sure loved crab though. A steak tasted better and was way more filling.
I try to eat crab as much as possible. Snow crab I eat the most now. :feelspuke:

I try to eat crab as much as possible. Snow crab I eat the most now. :feelspuke:
It’s so expensive too. So much money for food that isn’t filling. Maybe once in a while it could be a nice treat with something else

No, but I eat the rye bread that comes with my fish fry. Or as the backward folks across the pond would say, "fish and chips." :feelsmage:

I had some of that shit down in Baltimore. It was green and tasted like it looked (like vomit)

I prefer to eat truffle butter