Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you give a shit about your country and your people?

give a shit or not?

• Total voters
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
firstly i do not give a shit about my country one bit, im the type of dude that wishes for some apocalypse everyday upon this world (serious i pray to some imaginary god of death every night before i sleep (cultmaxx).
i do not give a shit about anyone else tbh not even my relatives as they are the reason for my suffering and sorrow.
this society or any other societies will not benefit me in any ways, i will always be treated like shit for just for being an ugly ricecel.
okay lets change the scenario, let's say i'm a white german non chad dude, i would still be the same as my current self wishing for destruction on humanity everyday.
so, i don't see a single point of protecting and contributing to this shit society in the first place
so, i'm just gonna maybe get some welfare shit and Neetmaxx in the future and be a very low inhib person.
Lebowski

Not beyond my own comfort level. People on here keep going on about wanting the west to collapse to "own the foids and chads" or whatever nonsense and I'm like sure WHEN I'M GONE. I'm wageslaving enough to meet my needs but beyond that I don't care.

No, they hated me from the very beginning so i started hating them back

No, Cuckerica is just one huge shithole filled with people who mog the ever living hell out of me.

Strong no, but I am sure some retarded altrightcels here have something else to say :lul:

Autistic stormfrontcels wanting to fight for their “race” or “nation” when they are rejects of both groups of people.

No, not at all. Nationalism and patriotism have never made any sense to me (especially as a social outcast). Imagine sacrifising yourself for a society that despises you for your bare existence.

Last edited:
anyone who is nationalistic i would like to hear your opinions. don't be shy

Nope dont give a flying fuck tbh

Not in the slightest.

My country wants me dead, so no.

Bosnia is a fucking jungle tbh

I was born to conservative parents & have been raised that way. Was also raised to be patriotic for my country (USA) kek

I was born to conservative parents & have been raised that way. Was also raised to be patriotic for my country (USA) kek
thanks for telling, so would you contribute and protect your nation and people even if they hate you for being a sub8 male?
and do you think it benefits you by contributing to the society?

No i despise them. The most degenerate 3rd world country.

Patriotism is a huge fucking lie, like religion.

No, I don't have a country and my people failed me.

thanks for telling, so would you contribute and protect your nation and people even if they hate you for being a sub8 male?
and do you think it benefits you by contributing to the society?
As of now if I were for whatever reason a 15 year old draftee, yes. Not only do I have a chance of just going to heaven, but if I return a war hero, the foids might come to me.
I'm not treated like absolute shit just yet, rather just being left to rot for the most part.

I am not retarded and thus I don't

natashkas can fuck ashots and cuck van'kas all they want, I'm not stepping in.

My country that gave birth to me, and made me and enabled me to a large extent to have the things that I have, yes I wish things weren't as fucked up as they are, and I blame the boomers for that.

My country of residence, no I don't, cos they hate me for not being white, or if they don't, then the greater ruling party above them, and their people do, at least the foids, the guys I never had a problem with.

The 3 countries that gave birth to my grandparents, no I dont give a shit about them, low IQ coping fucks.

The country where most half of my family calls home, no I hate it, nuke it to fuck plz.

My country that gave birth to me, and made me and enabled me to a large extent to have the things that I have, yes I wish things weren't as fucked up as they are, and I blame the boomers for that.

My country of residence, no I don't, cos they hate me for not being white, or if they don't, then the greater ruling party above them, and their people do, at least the foids, the guys I never had a problem with.

The 3 countries that gave birth to my grandparents, no I dont give a shit about them, low IQ coping fucks.

The country where most half of my family calls home, no I hate it, nuke it to fuck plz.
true i just want some nuke to drop on my roof
As of now if I were for whatever reason a 15 year old draftee, yes. Not only do I have a chance of just going to heaven, but if I return a war hero, the foids might come to me.
I'm not treated like absolute shit just yet, rather just being left to rot for the most part.
kind of coping tbh, i really don't think foids will come on to you for doing something something great according to yourself,
as there are many many proofs that women only go after looks, just think about all the successful non chads who didn't got pussy

Last edited: