Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you get stared at in public too?

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
I feel like people are always staring at me in public and looking at me because of how ugly I am and its driving me crazy. I just go do something simple like go to gas station to buy drink and everyone I walk past gives me bad look and stares and I dont want to make eye contact because I feel really awkward. I am starting to develop social anxiety and I dont want to go out anymore because it makes me so uncomfortable.

I feel like people are always staring at me in public and looking at me because of how ugly I am and its driving me crazy. I just go do something simple like go to gas station to buy drink and everyone I walk past gives me bad look and stares and I dont want to make eye contact because I feel really awkward. I am starting to develop social anxiety and I dont want to go out anymore because it makes me so uncomfortable.
Yes. I look out of place in any place other than here.

But but but this is an IOI i thought - said the delusional incel

Yeah, when I run out of food and I have to go shopping I tend to wait until around 11pm just to avoid the stares, everyone's usually asleep around those hours. (Because walmart's open 24/7 and it's not like I can afford anything else) Children especially get on my nerves. They'll stare at you the most, because their degenerate single mothers didn't raise them to have any sort of decency.

Anxiety is a bitch but the truth is that most people don't give a shit about you. At worst they just see you and think "wow look at that loser" and then go on with their lives.

People usually laugh about a dude with a pimple in his face or something. But they never laugh about actually crippled or blind people. That means if they don't laugh about you, they treat you like a disabled person.

People usually laugh about a dude with a pimple in his face or something. But they never laugh about actually crippled or blind people. That means if they don't laugh about you, they treat you like a disabled person.
yeah we are treated worse then disabled people. Disabled people are treated really well actually and stacey gets on her high horse and act like she is a good samaratin for dating disabled man :lul:

I dont go out bc there is no need, except if i wanna get something

No man, there is ugly people everywhere, no one cares. Although yeah, some guys see a weak person and want to intimidate

Once I got in line and this asshat infront of me litterally turned around to stare at me and I just kept staring at him directly until he looked away. There was also one Tyrone who was staring directly at me walking by, I just ignored him but he wouldnt stop staring so I just looked at him like WTF is your problem!? He then just looked beside me like he wasnt looking at me, Its one of the benefits of being a tall incel I can intimidate people back

But if you are short you can do the same you just have to be super aggressive, make your self look like someone people would not want to fuck with. Give your self some scars on your face, I have lots of scars on my face and I think that helps me look semi tough

No man, there is ugly people everywhere, no one cares. Although yeah, some guys see a weak person and want to intimidate

Once I got in line and this asshat infront of me litterally turned around to stare at me and I just kept staring at him directly until he looked away. There was also one Tyrone who was staring directly at me walking by, I just ignored him but he wouldnt stop staring so I just looked at him like WTF is your problem!? He then just looked beside me like he wasnt looking at me, Its one of the benefits of being a tall incel I can intimidate people back

But if you are short you can do the same you just have to be super aggressive, make your self look like someone people would not want to fuck with. Give your self some scars on your face, I have lots of scars on my face and I think that helps me look semi tough
Someone like this harass me too! I was at pool with friend and he follow me all over then when time to leave he follow me to locker room and while I not looking he steal my towel and I see him wearing it!! He was big muscle guy and I didnt want to mess with him but when I even look at him he say to me " you have problem??! and he was mad! so there was nothing I could do except stand there like loser and air dry for 30 minute! I hate these people!!

Ugly stares, yes.

Someone like this harass me too! I was at pool with friend and he follow me all over then when time to leave he follow me to locker room and while I not looking he steal my towel and I see him wearing it!! He was big muscle guy and I didnt want to mess with him but when I even look at him he say to me " you have problem??! and he was mad! so there was nothing I could do except stand there like loser and air dry for 30 minute! I hate these people!!

Most of these guys who prey on people who look weak are actually wimps. I dont know what I would have done in that situation, but I probably would demand my friend help me attack him.