Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get moods that make you see life differently/reevaluate things?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's weird, I'm perfectly sober, and yet I sometimes see things in a different way for a while, almost like being high on weed.

Sometimes it can be very anxiety-inducing.

It's usually seeing things outside of my normal routine, it's like my brain is switching gears for a few minutes. Similar to a weed high, these epiphanies and perspectives usually fade away and I return to my routine unchanged.

yeah sometimes i have a bettER moods than normally

It's weird, I'm perfectly sober, and yet I sometimes see things in a different way for a while, almost like being high on weed.

Sometimes it can be very anxiety-inducing.

It's usually seeing things outside of my normal routine, it's like my brain is switching gears for a few minutes. Similar to a weed high, these epiphanies and perspectives usually fade away and I return to my routine unchanged.
It's your mind subjecting your beliefs to rigorous scrutiny, it's good.
Babylonians used to muse upon any weighty issue while sober and while drunk, continuing the process until they got the same answer when in both states. Also (I kid you not) all Babylonian pubs had topless bartenders.

I sometimes have mood that makes me see things differently, like downright negative or positive for a few hours, sometimes very positive tho.

It's the "Hey boyo, you're not that bad looking, you can slay girls tomorow! C'mon let's get on with life"

I think its a bipolar disorder.

yep, "euphorias" go hand in hand with depression, they are completely meaningless.

the only thing that could help to manage loneliness and mental illness is to try to get some experiences, so you have something to talk about, even if it's often to yourself lol