Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you get abs easily?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
It takes me an eternity to lose belly fat and it grows way faster than muscles when I bulk. Shit sucks

Im an undereater and have been thin my whole life. I don't think Ive ever been fat enough to not have somewhat visible abs. I usually lose weight very quickly when I become ill. I got covid last year and lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks and Ive barely come back up to 150 lbs. Still so thin.

never had abs

Yes, I play soccer and work out almost every day and even have visible serratus muscles. It depends on your lifestyle tbh. If you want abs I suggest squatting heavy at least 4 times a week, doing Olympic weightlifting, and doing sprints for cardio at least 2-3 times a week. Sprints burn fat more than jogging or Stairmaster. You also gotta have your diet on point obviously. Also, drink A METRIC FUCK TON OF WATER that will get you extremely lean

Last edited:
I usually have them but it's a constant battle.

my body strangely holds a lot of body fat in my pecs, it's very weird. when I diet, the first place that I loose fat are my abs

I was once given a complement about how I had develop abs when I was checking to see if I had an epigastric hernia.

I suppose the only reason I keep it easily is because of my fast metabolism, and the fact I ride my bike everywhere I go.

Yes pretty easy