Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you genuinely enjoy the television series “The Big Bang Theory”?

Do you genuinely enjoy the television series “The Big Bang Theory”?

• Yes, I genuinely enjoy “The Big Bang Theory”.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No, I do not like “The Big Bang Theory” and do not find it funny.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kek, in one episode - Penny’s losER white dad tells her during a phone call that he backed over her pet pig “with a tractor.” Kek, such hilarious genius writing like that makes me want to rope just a bit less.

I hate “The Big Bang Theory.” What a horrible show, I’m trying to watch Season 10 episode 1 “The Conjucal Conjecture,” and it is so bad I can’t get into it.

I can’t believe four people actually like “The Big Bang Theory.” It’s so Jewish and arrogant, very weak attempt at humor.

Oh yeah, the show with the intention to bring all that pseudo-science stuff closer to you, from Big Bang (title) to evolution and fake-space program. But they're honest saying it's all a "theory" (it's in the title, too)
Well, besides that, I can't believe there's a curry who can't talk to foids after seeing all the videos of them showing their dicks and masturbating in public. :feelskek:
The first episodes showing Penny riding the Chad/Tyrone carousel were realistic and plausible. In the end I was missing Penny divorce-raping Leonard because that's what would happen in reality after max three years.
Sheldon was somehow based when it came to foids and my "favorite" character because of this so far but they made him a simp and foid worshipper after that kike foid arrived.
But he isn't very smart apart from that because he's a God denying atheist. But I guess that's to fuck up his Christian mom.
Overall, it's another Shlomo crap show, maybe good enough to watch when you're lying drunk on the couch.